THE TOURNAMENT - PART 1

Mar woke up the nest morning, turning to face her side.

She didn't know why but she had expected Robby to be at her side.

But she shook off those thoughts.

Robby had a tournament to win.

Mar trailed her fingers along the pillow Robby had laid on previously.

She smiled.

Last night, she had lost her virginity to the boy she was inlove with.

Suddenly, her door bust open.

Mar's eyes widened as she pulled her cover up more, hiding her bare body.

"Hey Mar, I'm heading to work but I will drive to the tournament right after so save me a seat." Rosita said as she rummaged through her purse.

"Will do." Mar gulped her eyes wide.

"Alright." Rosita smiled as she looked up. "See you later."

Mar sank in her bed as Rosita disappeared down the hall.

She waited until she heard the front door before sighing as she got up, getting ready for the tournament.

🥋

"Hey, Mandy." Mar smiled at the older woman as she walked into the house, putting her skateboard at the side of the door.

"Hey Mar, you coming to the tournament today?" Amanda smiled as she wrapled an arm arounf the girl in a side hug.

"Wouldn't miss it." Mar smiled. "You guys coming too?"

"Sam and Daniel were having a temper tantrum but we're going for sure." Amanda smiled down at the girl.

"Great, now let's get going, shall we?The tournament awaits!" Mar exclaimed as she rushed into the living room where Daniel and Sam sat.

Mar plopped down between the father and daughter, stretching her arms on the couch behind.

"Where's Anthony?" She asked, looking around for the boy who she had a close relationship with.

"He's already in the car." Amanda said as she rummaged through her purse.

"Then what're we waiting on?" Mar asked, glancing between the two.

"Nothing." Daniel sighed out as he stood up. "Let's go."

Mar stood up as she watched Daniel take his keys from the key hanger before making his way out of the house.

"Robby and I did it last night." Mar blurted out to Sam as soon as Amanda and Daniel were out of the house.

Sam's eyes widened. "Oh my god, what was it like?"

"It kinda hurt, not gonna lie." Mar said. "But it felt so right."

"Because with your soulmate everything feels right." Sam said.

"Okay, we'll talk more later but right now we need to go." Mar said as she srood up.

"I don't wanna go." Sam groaned out to Mar as Mar pulled the girl off the couch.

"No, you have to and shove it in Miguel's face that he doesn't have any effect whatsoever on you." Mar smiled as she wrapped an arm around Sam.

"But he does have an effect on me." Sam huffed.

"Okay well just pretend he doesn't." Mar rolled her eyes, walking out of the house.