06. The Larusso's

Mar rocked on her heels after she had rung the doorbell to the Larusso household.

After Sam texted her the address and told the girl to bring a swimsuit, Mar had packed a swimsuit into her purse and then took a taxi, seeing that it was pretty far from her own house.

She hadn't spoken to Demetri or Hawk since the fight yesterday.

She hadn't even talked to Miguel.

The front door swung open to reveal an older woman who Mar assumed was Sam's mom.

Sam's mom furrowed her brows at the sight of the unknown girl. "Hello, how can I help you?"

"I'm uh, here to see Sam." Mar smiled politely.

Sam's mom smiled brightly as she stepped to the side. "Come on in."

"Thank you."

"Sam, your friend is here!" Sam's mom yelled before smiling at the younger girl.

"You're very pretty, Mrs. Larusso." Mar said politely, causing Sam's mom to gush.

"You're too cute. And call me Amanda."

Mar nodded, a smile on her face before the two were approached by Sam who wore a smile.

"Hey Mar! Glad you could make it!" Sam beamed as she wrapped her hand around Mar's wrist, tugging her away.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Mar said as she waved goodbye to Amanda.

After a few seconds of Sam manuvering her and Mar around the house, they finally got to Sam's room.

"I love your room." Mar said as she looked around the room.

"Thank you." Sam smiled as she plopped down unto her bed.

"So, who'd you go on a date with yesterday?" Mar asked as she sat next to Sam on the bed.

"Miguel." Sam giggled slightly.

Mar raised his brows. "Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious." Sam said.

"He really likes you like when he sat with Demetri, Eli and I on his first day of school in lunch, he literally could not shut up about how pretty you are." Mar groaned out. "It was honestly makes me wanna puke by how cute you two are."

Sam giggled, hiding her face in her hands as she blushed red.

"You really like him, huh?" Mar smiled softly.

Sam looked up at Mar, nodding. "I mean it's so weird. I like Miguel a lot and we've only known each other for a short time."

"Young love." Mar sighed out.

"We're literally the same age." Sam laughed at Mar.

"Nah, I'm sixteen and you're fifteen. Keep dreaming though."

Sam rolled her eyes, pushing Mar's shoulder. "Well when my birthday rolls around in December then we'll both be the same age."

"December what?" Mar questioned, crossing her legs.

"December ninth." Sam nodded.

"So you're a Sagittarius?" Mar asked with a small smile on her face, tilting her head.

"Guilty." Sam giggled. "And when were you born?"

"February 20th, I'm a Pisces." Mar said as she lay down on the bed, propping her head up on a pillow with her hands behind her head.