09. Revenge

"Tory.. wait up." Mar said as she jogged after the blonde, the double doors to the dojo shutting behind her.

"I loved him." Tory said as she turned around. "I can't believe that I would fall asleep at night, thinking about our future."

Mar frowned, quickly wrapping Tory in a hug.

Tory sighed, accepting the hug from her friend.

Hawk and Kyler exited the dojo, walking towards the girls.

"Where's Robby and Felix?" Mar asked the two boys.

"Inside, Kreese wanted to talk to them." Hawk said, Mar nodding in response.

"Is she getting sad because of what Mar said happened?" Kyler nodded to Tory who shook her head.

"I'm not going to get sad anymore." Tory smirked as she glanced between everyone. "I'm gonna get revenge."

"And how exactly are we going to get revenge?" Hawk asked with folded arms.

"Well if this could help, I may have saw on assface's closefriends story on instagram that Samantha Larusso is having a party." Mar smirked as she glanced between everyone.

"You're on his closefriends list?" Kyler laughed.

"Just call the other members of the dickhead squad." Mar brushed off the boy before she turned to Tory, smiling. "We're going to get revenge for you and Felix."

Tory smirked, looking at everyone.

This night was going to be eventful.

🥋

"Mar, where are you going?" Robby asked confusedly. "Kreese wants us to train late."

"Correction Kreese wants you and Felix to train late." Mar said as she put her phone in her pocket.

"So you guys are going for ice cream this late?" Robby frowned.

Mar hesistated, wondering if she should tell Robby what they were going to do or not.

"Yeah, we are." Mar said as she turned to face him, her arms crossed.

Robby sighed, walking up to the girl and connecting their lips.

He pulled away, kissing her forehead. "Make good choices tonight."

Mar smiled as she pulled away.

Of course he knew she was lying.

"I'm gonna go now, tell Felix that I'll see him later." Mar smiled.

Robby nodded, watching his girlfriend exit the dojo, her skateboard tucked under her arm.

Tory wrapped an arm around the girl before they got into a car, Kyler's car to be exact

The car drove off before being followed by Hawk and his gang on motorcycles.

"Where are you guys going." Robby muttered to himself.

🥋

"Can't we like get charged for something like this?" Red panicked slightly. "Or like end up in juvie?"

"You want to go home to mommy, Red? Then go, we're not stopping you." Hawk snapped at the taller boy who was crouched down next to Mar.

Red clamped his mouth shut, nodding as he looked around.

"So like should we just barge in? Or...." Kyler trailed off.

"We're gonna make a grand entrance." Mar said before she walked toward Hawk who was hidden at the side of the door.