BONUS CHAPTER *SMUT WARNING* - FIRST TIME

Author's note:

an author note at the beginning of the chapter??? i know right so wrird

anyways, ik i robbed you guys of mar and robby's first time so here it is🥰

oh yeah SMUT WARNING!!

there will be another a/n at the end of the chapter but for now, enjoy this!!

🥋

Mar sat on her bed next to Robby who was laying down and staring up at the ceiling.

"I just really looked up to Mr. Larusso. He was like the dad I never had." Robby sighed out.

Mar looked at her hands, remembering her first encounter with the man.

"Yeah, I feel the same way." Mar said softly as she played with Robby's ring on her finger.

"Are you taking part in the tournament?" Mar asked as she turned to face the boy.

"What? No. I can't. I don't have a sensei." Robby sighed out.

"You can fight unaffiliated." Mar said as rest her hand on the boy's stomach.

Robby looked at her confusedly.

"Almost all sports have that. If you don't have a coach or sensei you can just fight alone or whatever." Mar shrugged.

"Isn't that embrassing?" Robby asked, a brow raised.

"I think it makes you look badass. Plus you're a good fighter so imagine some unaffiliated dude fighting your students and winning. Your dad is gonna piss his pants." Mar laughed.

"You really think I stand a chance against my dad's students?" Robby asked, a small smile on his face.

"I know you can. You've been training harder than those bullies." Mar smiled.

Robby smiled warmly at his girlfriend, placing his hand on hers.

"Will you be there to support me tomorrow?" He asked, tilting his head.

"You're doing it?" Mar asked excitedly.

"Well yeah, you just talked me into it." Robby laughed.

Mar smiled proudly that Robby was persuaded by her.

"I will be there. Cheering you on and stuff." Mar smiled. "I'll even beg Rosita to come."

"What about your mom?" Robby smiled widely.

"She's has a convention thing tomorrow for her drinking problem and then she has to go to work." Mar sighed.

Robby nodded understandingly as he traced shapes into the back of Mar's hand using his thumb.

After a few minutes of silence, Robby stood up.

"I'm gonna head home." He said, stretching.

"Already?" Mar pouted as she glanced to the clock that read '9:36'.

"We've both had a long day today and I need an early bed if I'm going that tournament tomorrow." Robby said.

"Okay, okay. See you tomorrow." Mar smiled as she looked up to her boyfriend.

Robby smiled, dipping his head down to connect his lips with Mar's.

Mar's hand reached up to cup his jaw as their lips moved at a slow pace.

Robby's hands went to Mar's waist, his knee on the side of her.

Mar pulled away for a breath before Robby quickly connected their lips again.