06. Reunited

"You do remember that I have a boyfriend right?" Mar questioned with a quirk of her brow as she and Hawk walked through the school hallways.

"It's not a date." Hawk said, rolling his eyes.

"Two of us. Alone. Going to the movies."

"Now you sound like you want to make it sound like it's a date." Hawk rolled his eyes. "I just want to go see Joker and not alone."

"Why don't you just ask assface or someone else." Mar said as she raised a brow.

"Assface was kicked out of Cobra Kai, remember? And plus I want to go with you! It'll be nostalgic, remember when we dressed up as Harley Quinn and Joker for Halloween?" Hawk asked with a pout as he leaned his face close to hers.

Mar rolled her eyes, pushing his face away. "Fine, I'll go watch the damn movie."

Hawk smiled, about to respond before he spotted Miguel, his smile growing even larger. "El serpiente!"

Mar watched as they bro-hugged.

"What's up?" Miguel smiled at Mar and Hawk.

"Welcome back, man." Hawk said.

"Feels good to be back." Miguel laughed.

"They give you bionic legs or some shit?" Hawk joked.

"No, same old boring human legs." Miguel replied.

"Oh, yeah? Can you throw down? Gotta defend that title." Hawk chuckled. "Gotta get through me first. Dude, Cobra Kai is crushing it, even Mar joined now."

Miguel furrowed his brows as he glanced to Mar who just gave Miguel a tight-lipped smile.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about that." Miguel said but was cut off by the bell ringing.

"We'll talk about it at lunch." Miguel said before he began to walk off.

"Sure." Hawk nodded.

Mar just nodded at Miguel before she also walked off.

She didn't blame Miguel for what happened, but he did have a play in it.

🥋

"Hey, what else do you need help with? Want me to sign your cast? Say no more."

Mar watched the interaction, her feet kicked up on the table.

"Sorry. Party's full."

Mar turned her head to see assface who who was shocked. "Where am I supposed to sit?"

"The rejects' table. Over there." Hawk said as he nodded towards a table where Bert and a another sat.

The table laughed as they watched Mitch sadly walk over to the rejects table.

"Hey, man." Mar watched as Miguel walked up to the table, Hawk standing up to be face to face with Mar.

"I heard about what happened with Demetri. How could you do that?" Miguel asked disappointedly.

"You should thank me for getting revenge on Miyagi-Do." Hawk shrugged.

"And they started the fight. We finished it." Mar added as she played with a fork, a bored look on her face.

"Mar you too?" Miguel asked with a scoff, the girl just rolling her eyes in response. Miguel turned to face Hawk once again. "That's not what Sensei taught us."

"He's not my sensei anymore." Hawk replied.

"After all he did for you, you betray him?" Miguel asked increduously.