04. Water Park Shenanigans

Mar stretched slightly as she walked into the waterpark.

Eli and Moon stood at her side, seeing as the girl had gotten a ride with Eli.

"This place is so cool." Eli had gawked as he looked around before turning to Moon. "You always choose the best places."

"I knew you guys all needed a relaxing time from all the karate drama." Moon had said softly. "What more relaxing place is there than a waterpark? Especially one that's just opened!"

Eli looked as if he had been falling in love with Moon all over again. "You're the best, I love you."

"I love you more." Moon had beamed before she connected their lips.

Mar awkwardly looked away from the two.

"I'm gonna find Sam and Yasmine." Moon announced, glancing to Mar with a smile before she walked off.

Mar and Eli watched her walk off, a small smile on Mar's face.

"You guys are so cute together." Mar had looked to Eli.

"I know." Eli had smiled as he continued to look at Moon.

Eli had then looked at Mar as she squinted due to the sun.

"We need to find you a boyfriend slash girlfriend." Eli had told the girl.

"Oh shut up, Eli." Mar had smiled, rolling her eyes as she took Eli's sunglasses off of his head.

Eli didn't fight her as she put on the sunglasses on her own face.

"I'm serious." Ei had laughed. "Everyone's coupled up besides you."

"Miguel and Sam aren't." Mar had said with a shrug.

"You know what I mean." Ei eyed the girl. "How are me and you and Demetri supposed to have our triple dates like we planned when we were younger?"

"I'll just bring Sam." Mar had hummed out. "She can act as my girlfriend now that she's single."

Eli laughed, shaking his head.

"Boo!" A voice had said as Mar felt someone grab ahold of her shoulders.

Mar turned to see Miguel.

The girl laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Hello to you too, Miguel." Mar smiled at the boy.

"Hey man!" Eli had beamed, happy to not be the only boy that showed up. "Thanks for coming."

"My mom forced me to." Miguel had admitted with a laugh. "She told me I don't need to be cooped up in my room all depressed and shit."

"No need to be depressed." Mar had hummed out. "It's just a new chapter in your life. Things change. All will fall into place and everything will make sense eventually."

"Okay, wise ass." Miguel smiled, rolling his eyes as he ruffled Mar's hair.

Mar scrunched her nose with a smile as she batted away his hand.

"Hey can we get some drinks and snacks and stuff before we go meet everyone else?" Eli had asked the two.

"Yeah, I'm dying of hunger." Mar had said to the boy.

Eli nodded before he threw his arm around Mar's shoulder, beginning to walk towards the stand that sold drinks and food.

Miguel walked with the two.