02. Wheel Technique

"Please try not to touch anything and just keep to yourself, alright?" Mar sighed out as they entered the dojo.

It was the next day and Lilith and Rosita had been notified about Felix staying with them.

Rosita was currently clearing out her stuff from the guest bedroom into Mar's bedroom.

And, against Felix's complaints, Mar took him to Miyagi-Do with her.

"So what am I supposed to do? Just watch you do your karate while sitting like a little child?" Felix scoffed as they walked through the building.

"Pretty much." Mar smiled before she exited the dojo into the backyard.

"Hey." Robby said from where he was punching the punching bag.

"Hi." Mar smiled before kissing her boyfriend.

"Where's Sam?" Mar asked as she looked around.

"She hasn't arrived yet." Robby said before glancing to Felix who was looking at the pond, his hands in his pocket. "What's he doing here?"

"Don't tell him because he thinks I just wanna annoy him, but my mom doesn't trust him to be home alone or just alone at all so she told me that he has to stay with me twenty-four seven." Mar sighed out before they saw Sam exit from inside.

"Look, Miguel, I-"

Sam widened her eyes at the sight of Mar.

Mar rushed forward.

"I can't talk right now. Just tell Aisha to call me back." Sam rushed out before hanging up at the same time Mar plucked the phone from her hand.

"Sam! What did we talk about?!" Mar exclaimed incredulously as she tucked the phone into her pocket.

"I thought it was Aisha!" Sam quickly defended herself.

Mar narrowed her eyes at the girl before sighing.

"Mar, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" Felix asked as he stood next to Mar.

"Sam this is my half-brother Felix, Felix this is my best friend, Sam." Mar introduced the two.

"Hi." Sam said, eyes wide as she looked to Felix.

"Hi." Felix smiled back.

Mar furrowed her brows as she glanced between the two who stared at each other with lovey dovey eyes.

Mar scoffed as she pushed Felix away. "Nuh uh, no way, there will not be any canoodoling between the two of you."

"Canoodoling?" Felix asked confusedly.

Mar glared at the boy.

"Hey, guys." A voice called out.

Everybody turned to see Daniel who smiled before furrowing his brows at the sight of Felix. "Who's this?"

"This is my brother, Felix, I hope you don't mind if he stays." Mar said.

"No, I don't mind." Daniel said before clearing his throat. "Will you be training with us?"

"N-"

"Yes." Felix quickly said, causing Mar to furrow her brows as she turned her head towards the boy.

"I thought you said you hated karate and would never take part in it?" Mar whispered to the boy.

"I was just joking." Felix whispered back before clearing his throat as he smiled at Daniel. "I would love to do karate with you guys."