04. Do It

Mar stretched, soaking in the sun.

She loved soccer so she was ready.

"Hey Mariah." Mar looked to her right as someone placed an elbow on their shoulder.

"Hey, Hawk." Mar eyed him before looking around. "Where's your girlfriend."

"Alyssa and I broke up." Hawk said as he removed his elbow from Mar's shoulders folding his arm as he walked to the front of Mar, standing infront of her.

"Oh." Mar frowned. "Sorry to hear. When did you guys break up?"

"She broke up with me yesterday and then quit Cobra Kai." Hawk said as he looked to the floor.

"Alyssa? As in the same hardcore bitch who sprained my wrist? She quit? Why?" Mar questioned confusedly.

"She got too soft. Said that she's trying to change and better herself or whatever." Hawk murmured.

"Oh. You good?" Mar asked, folding her arms.

"Yeah, I'm good." Hawk said with a determined nod. "I'm gonna get her back. Sooner or later."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Mar shrugged.

Hawk rolled his eyes before he pushed the red piece of cloth towards Mar.

"What's this?" Mar questioned as she unrolled the red piece of cloth.

"Match with us." Hawk shrugged.

Mar looked at all the Cobra Kai students before examining the red tank top.

She sighed before she put it on.

"Looks good on you." One of the boys whistled out, earning a glare from Hawk and Mar.

"Come on, let's go." Hawk said.

Mar gave him a small smile, nodding.

🥋

"Hey."

Mar turned around from staring at the soccer field, eyes widening at the person who had approached her.

"Hi, Alyssa." Mar said as she subconsciously held her wrist to her stomach.

Alyssa saw this, sighing out.

"Everything I did to you is unforgiveable. I just really want you to know that I genuinely am sorry for everything, and I mean everything." Alyssa then glanced to Mar's hand before looking back up to her face. "I'm really trying to change, I quit Cobra Kai, broke up with Hawk and I've just been working on myself, you know?"

Mar was quiet for a few seconds before she scoffed.

"Good for you for working on yourself but I'm not going to just forgive you, Alyssa." Mar clenched her jaw, almost feeling angry at the apology. "You fucked me up, we were best friends. All four of us."

Mar had then glanced to Eli and Demetri were who were at each other.

Mar looked back to Alyssa who was staring down at the floor.

"You don't deserve my forgiveness, you stuck up bitch." Mar had found herself saying.

Alyssa didn't say anything, Mar just scoffing as she shook her head.

The coach had blew the whistle, initiating the beginning of the soccer game.

Mar just glared at Alyssa one last time before she ran off.

The first round Mar was just running around aimlessly before she got the ball.

She saw students running up to her so she kicked the ball towards Hawk who was free.