08. Picnic Date

Mar awoke the next morning to the feeling of someone kissing her neck.

"Good morning, Mars."

Mar opened her eyes and looked down to see Robby laid down between her legs, his chin resting on her chest as he smirked up at her.

Mar smiled before pushing him away and facing her head away from him.

"Good morning, Robert."

Robby raised a brow.

"Why are you pushing me away? I wanna cuddle." He pouted before laying on his side next to Mar.

He didn't want to make her uncomfortable by persisting on doing something.

"Morning breath." Mar said as she sat up, stretching.

Robby scoffed before jumping up and straddling her waist, pushing her back unto the bed.

Mar shrieked as Robby used his two hands to cup her own hands, raising it above her head.

Mar breathed heavily as Robby smirked down at her.

"I don't give a shit about morning breath." He murmured before connecting their lips.

Mar couldn't move her hands to cup his jaw so she just raised her hips, wrapping her legs aeound his waist.

Robby laughed as he disconnected their lips, resting his chin on her chest again before he removed his grip on Mar's hands.

"I could get used to this." Mar laughed as her hand reached up to run through his tangled hair.

"Same." Robby laughed before he got up, yanking Mar up. "But go get ready. We are going on a date."

"It's too early for a date." Mar pouted exasperatedly as she glanced to the clock that said '12:28'.

"Yeah well time is just an illusion." Robby said as he pushed a stray band of hair behind his ear.

Mar laughed, shaking her head before heading to her dresser.

"Where we going?" Mar asked as she rumaged through her clothes.

"You'll see." Robby hummed out.

"I need to know what type of clothes to wear." Mar scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Oh. Uh, just put on comfortable clothes." Robby said.

Mar just rolled her eyes as she pulled out clothes.

Mar tied her hair up in a bun as she turned to Robby. "I'm gonna go shower now.

"Can I watch?" Robby asked with a sly smirk.

Mar scoffed, pushing Robby's face as she brushed by him.

🥋

"Why do I have a feeling like you're going to kidnap me?" Mar joked as she turned to face Robby.

He had borrowed Rosita's car, the older girl squealing at how perfect Robby and Mar were.

"I'm not kidnapping you." Robby laughed as he watched Mar who was sat in the passenger seat, her right leg up on the seat as it rested on the door.

She had been staring outside the window.

They had only been driving for a few minutes but Mar was very excited.

"We're here." Robby announced as he put the car in park before shutting it off.

Mar tilted her head as she got out of the car. "We're at the beach?"