01. Felix's Past

"Stop looking at Aisha's live stream." Mar said as she snatched the phone from Sam's hands.

Sam reached forward for her phone but Mar quickly exited the live before hiding the phone under her thigh.

"Aisha is my friend, I'm just-"

"Looking for Miguel because he's also Aisha's friend and will most likely be in the live with her celebrating." Mar smirked before shoving the tub of ice cream towards Sam. "You need to get over Miguel."

"I am over him." Sam sighed as she dug the spoon into the ice cream container.
"I've blocked him on all socials."

"I block my dad's number all the time but that doesn't mean that I still don't love him." Mar smirked at Sam. "You can't get rid of your love for someone, no matter how much they screwed up."

"Okay Shakespeare." Sam said, laughing at her own joke.

Mar rolled her eyes as she played with Robby's ring on her finger.

"So what's going on between you and Robby?" Sam asked.

Mar snapped her eyes up to Sam as she stopped playing with the ring. "Robby?Me and Robby? We're great."

"Mar, I'm not stupid. Tell me what's going on with the two of you. You guys haven't spoken to each other since the tournament." Sam sighed out.

Mar sighed as she sat up, playing with the friendship bracelet she and Sam had. "He's been giving me the cold  shoulder ever since the tournament but I think I know why."

"Why?" Sam asked, her eyebrows drawing together.

"Because Eli- I mean Hawk kissed me." Mar sighed out as she looked up to Sam again.

"He kissed you? And Robby didn't kick his ass?" Sam exclaimed.

"Yeah well Robby was fighting Miguel so he couldn't do anything." Mar said.

"Talking about kicking ass, I can't believe you and Alyssa got in a fight." Sam said, shaking her head.

"Yeah and she got me pretty good. I was thinking off joining Miyagi-Do so that I could learn to fight and kick her ass next time she comes around me." Mar said as she rubbed a bruise on her stomach Alyssa had given her.

"Oh my god, if you join, I'll join." Sam said smiling.

"Really?" Mar beamed excitedly. "I was getting kind of worried being the only girl there."

"No, I'm joining alright. Together, we'll take down Cobra Kai." Sam laughed.

"Yeah, those dickheads don't stand a chance against us. We're a power female duo and they'll bow down to us." Mar joked.

The two burst into laughter.

🥋

"Space for two more?" Sam asked as she and Mar stood at the back door in the Miyagi-Do dojo.

Robby and Daniel snapped their heads towards Mar and Sam surprisedly.

"Looks like you two could use more students." Mar added, folding her arms.

Daniel smiled at the sight of his daughter and the teen girl he treated as his daughter. "Yeah, come join us."

"Place looks great." Sam said as she and Mar stepped down from the inside. "I mean the house has been painted and the dock's been sanded... Does that mean Mar and I are off the hook?"