08. Lilith's Diary...

Mar went to school in Sam's clothes that day.

The two had picked up Miguel before they drove to school.

Mar walked behind Miguel and Sam as they held hands, giggling and laughing with one another.

The girl gripped unto her bag strap, staring at them.

Her mouth twisted to the side, remembering Robby.

She missed him so much.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna head to my locker." Mar told them with a small smile. "See you guys around."

"Alright, see you Mar." Sam smiled at her friend.

"See ya." Miguel had nodded to her.

Mar gave them a final smile before she walked up the stairs towards her locker.

As Mar got to her locker, she sighed before opening the locker.

There on her locker was a picture of her and Robby.

She smiled sadly as she trailed her finger over it.

She had never gotten the ability to take it down.

"You won't get over him if you've got pictures stuck to your locker." A voice had said knowingly.

Mar turned to see Demetri.

"I know." Mar had whispered as she turned back to look at the photo.

Demetri sighed before wrapping the girl in a hug.

Mar quickly returned it, gripping unto his flannel tightly.

"I've missed you a lot." Mar whispered.

"I've missed you more." Demetri said back, rubbing her back.

"Can we hangout later?" Mar had asked as she pulled away from him. "Just you and me?"

"I can't, with the All-Valley switching things up, Mr. Larusso has us training extra hard." Demetri sighed out.

"Right and I've got work, dumb idea." Mar shook her head. "But as soon as the tournament is finished, we're going out for ice cream okay?"

"Deal." Demetri had grinned.

Mar smiled, shutting her locker

🥋

Mar walked around school, rounding the corner.

Suddenly, Mar came face to face with Tory and Alyssa who stood side by side.

Mar had managed to avoid Tory ever since she was allowed to come back to school, and she had seen Alyssa as they passed each other in the hallways but they never spoke.

"Look who it is." Alyssa smirked, her arm linked with Tory's.

Tory shifted her weight from one foot to the other uncomfortably.

"So what, you in Cobra Kai now?" Mar had clenched her jaw at Alyssa.

"I guess you can say that." Alyssa nodded.

"Didn't you betray them?" Mar raised a brow.

"Well they took me back, alright?" Alyssa snapped, not telling Mar of how much hell she's been through ever since she re-joined Cobra Kai.

"Alright." Mar raised her hands in mock-offense. "I just vividly   remember you turning good, apologizing to me, leaving Cobra Kai because it was toxic..."

"At least she knows where her prioties lie." Tory snapped at Mar. "Unlike you, I've seen you hanging out with Miguel and Sam."

"And what if I am?" Mr had snapped back.