THE TOURNAMENT - PART 2

Fanning vs Lee

Larusso vs Elswith

Allens vs Kweller

Nichols vs Lachlan

Mar looked at the matches with a pit in her stomach.

"Thank god I don't have to fight that Sam chick. Or Tory." Devon had muttered, folding her arm before turning to Mar. "You're badass though, you can totally kick Tory's ass."

Mar sighed, folding her arms.

"Yeah you totally can." An new voice called out, the two turning to see Tory.

"What do you want, Tory?" Mar had asked tiredly.

"I just..." Tory looked away from them, inhaling and exhaling before connecting eye contact with Mar again. "Did Felix call yet?"

"He called from the hospital awhile ago and told me he wasin a lot of pain." Mar had said, looking to the floor.

Tory frowned, nodding. "Alright well, goodluck out there."

"You too." Mar had told her with a small smile.

Tory returned the smile before walking away.

"Do my eyes and ears decieve me or was Tory Nichols actually being nice to someone?" Devon had fake-gasped. "I mean from what you and everyone else told me about her, I was expecting a real bitch."

"Tory and I were close friends." Mar had said to Devon.

Devon turned to Mar, about to bomrad her with questions.

"Fanning and Lee, to the mat!" The announcer had said.

"Goodluck okay? Give them hell." Mar had grinned at Devon.

"I will." Devon smiled proudly before running to the mat.

Mar sighed, looking back to the matches.

🥋

Devon had won her fight against Alicia Fanning, Sam winning her fight against Piper and Alyssa winning her fight against Callie Kweller.

Mar and Tory stood facing each other, both of their minds clouded with all sorts of thoughts.

"Ready?" The judge glanced between the two girls. "Fight!"

Mar threw an axe-kick at Tory.

The blonde, stepped to the side, thowing a punch at Mar.

Mar used the wax-on, wax-off technique to block the punch.

Mar jabbed at Tory, the blonde stepping to the side again before throwing a front kick at Mar.

The kick hit Mar's back, luckily.

"No point!" The referee waved. "Keep fighting!"

Mar bounced in her stance, Tory doing the same.

Mar then threw a roundhouse followed by a side-kick at Tory.

Tory blocked the kicks with ease before throwing a jab and then reverse which Mar had also blocked with ease.

The two girls grew frustrated as they realized they were both on the same fighting level.