05. Dojo Destroyers

Mar's jaw hung slightly as she walked around the destroyed dojo.

Miyagi-Do was wrecked and destroyed.

She knelt down next to the broken picture of Miyagi, Daniel's sensei.

She picked up the picture frame, dusting off the broken glass.

She put the picture back up on the wall, folding her arms.

"Dad!"

Everybody rushed outside to Sam to see that she was stating at Daniel's yellow car.

"Should've known." Felix scoffed as they all examined the words written on the car.

'Cobra Kai never dies!!'

A type of anger overcame Mar.

The same type of anger seemed to take over Daniel as well as he angrily got into the car.

"Mr. Larusso?" Robby called out as they watched Daniel start the car.

"Dad where are you going?" Sam called out right befire Daniel drive off.

Mar quickly got her skateboard from where it sat next to the group.

"Mar, not you too." Felix groaned out.

Mar said nothing as she skated away, following after Daniel's bright yellow car.

🥋

Mar got off her skateboard, resting it next to the double doors of Cobra Kai before she rushed in after Daniel.

"-after what you just did to mine?!" She heard Daniel scream.

At the sound of her entering, everybody in the dojo turned towards her.

She didn't look at the students, keeping her eyes on Daniel and Johnny as she walked unto the mat behind Daniel.

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about. I didn't do anything to your dojo." Johnny said before he eyed Mar.

"Just like you didn't slug one of my employees, huh?" Daniel retorted. "You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this. You call yourself a sensei?
You don't even know what a sensei is. A sensei mentors. A sensei elevates. He doesn't teach destruction and disrespect!"

Johnny took a threatening step forward, causing Mar to also take a threatening step forward.

Daniel put a hand up to stop Mar from going any further.

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso. And you don't know what you're talking about either." Johnny snapped.

"Yeah, well, I know you don't... You don't earn a Medal of Honor by stealing it." Daniel said as he took a step backward, looking at all the students. "Let me tell you something about your sensei. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win at life. If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors of Miyagi-Do? Wide open."

Mar glanced between Daniel and Johnny.

"You come in here and poach my students?" Johnny scoffed as he took another step forward.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Daniel replied. "You know I'm not gonna strike first."

Mar eyed Johnny carefully, everybody in the room patiently waiting for his response.

"I'm gonna be a bigger man." Johnny answered.

"Bigger man my ass." Mar scoffed as she tied her hair up in a bun. "Mr. Larusso you don't have to strike first but I will."