10. War Is Over

"Alyssa?" Eli had asked in shock.

"Tory?" Felix had asked at the same time.

The two boys stared at their ex girlfriends in shock as they walked up to them with Mar and Sam.

It was a rather unusual sight, but somehow it made sense.

"What's, uh..." Miguel had trailed off as he stared at Tory. "What's up? Hi."

"What happened to your hands?" Eli had asked Tory and Alyssa, staring mainly at Alyssa.

Mar saw this, raising a brow.

"Uh, training accident." Alyssa answered as she and Tory exchanged a glance. "We're okay."

"We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray." Mar had spoke up to the five boys.

"If the attack happened at the old dojo, then it would be after Silver installed security cameras." Tory had began to explain to the group.

"So maybe it's all on tape." Miguel had spoke up in realization as he looked around.

"Ah, no." Robby had sighed out. "But that place was cleaned out.

"That might not matter." Demetri had said quickly. "I mean, the systems that we sell at TechTown all save the footage to a central server. Silver probably took the whole system."

"I think he did." Alyssa had told Demetri. "There's a server in his office at the flagship dojo."

"If we access it, we can find that footage." Eli had said in excitement.

"We could post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel." Mar had breathed out.

"Get ahold of everyone else." Sam had spoke up as she looked around the group. "Let them know that we're taking down Cobra Kai... tonight."

🥋

"If it's the same alarm system, Robby and I should be able to bypass it." Felix had told the group as they walked up to the Cobra Kai flagship dojo.

"Spoken like men that's done this before." Demetri had said with a knowing smile.

"Or we could just scan my key card." Tory had said, Felix looking to the floor as she walked towards him and stood next to him before facing the group. "So that those of us on probation keep from, you know, violating it."

"What's happening?" Eli had greeted Chris as he approached the group.

"What's up, man?" Chris had nodded at Eli before looking around the group. "Sorry we're late. Someone took forever to get ready."

"It's the middle of the night." Mitch shot back at the boy.

"What are they doing here?" Nate had asked with a deep frown as he looked at Alyssa and Tory.

"It's fine." Mar had quickly said. "They're with us."

"For what we're about to do at least." Felix had grumbled out.

"So what are we doing?" Mitch had asked in confusion.  "All your text says is that we're gonna take down Cobra Kai, but like.. how exactly?"

"We're gonna show them who their sensei is." Miguel had responded. "We think we have proof he's a criminal."

"We're going upstairs to Silver's office." Sam had explained. "We need you downstairs as lookout."

Mitch and Chris exchanged a look, both nodding.

The group all silently exchanged glances, mentally preparing themselves.

Then, they had walked towards the dojo.