BONUS CHAPTER 2 *SMUT WARNING* - ENCOUNTER WITH KREESE

"Do you think something's going on with Felix and Sam?" Mar asked from her place on Robby's bed.

Mar and Robby had left Sam and Felix in the living room, coming back to Robby's room.

Robby looked up from where he was folding clothes and neatly packing them into the dresser. "No. Why do you ask?"

"Because lately they've just been so close. Like right now it's just the two of them. Alone." Mar said as she laid her head down on the pillow.

"That's because you left them to come here and watch me fold laundry." Robby smiled as he put the clothes down.

Mar scrunched her face to contain her smile. "That's because I was hoping we could do more than just me watching you fold your laundry."

"Is that so?" Robby laughed as he crawled unto the bed, hovering over Mar.

Mar nodded as her hands went up to his hair.

Robby laughed before he dipped his head down, connecting their lips.

The two messily made out, Mar's hands weaving through Robby's hair.

Robby rest his hand on her stomach, sucking on Mar's lips as he trailed his hand down to the waistband of her shorts.

Melody gripped unto Robby's neck as she arched her back in an attempt to be closer to him.

Robby teased Mar as he tugged on the waistband and snapped it back,
causing the girl to whimper slightly.

Robby pulled away for a second to take off his shirt, reconnecting his lips with Mar immediately after.

Mar's hand trailed up and down his abs before rubbing against his dick over his pants.

"Do you want me, baby?" Robby had murmured against Mar's lips.

"Mhm." Mar had nodded, letting out a breath as Robby had softly began to kiss her neck- sucking a little bit, before he had pulled away to stare down at her.

"Words, baby." Robby had told her as he stared at her with a look of longing.

"Yes, I need you." Mar had said impatiently as she stared up at the boy. "Please."

Robby smirked as he slid his hand into Mar's pants and underwear.

The girl let out a breathy moan as she felt Robby instantly find her clit and begin to rub circles into it.

"My pretty girl." Robby had breathed out as he stared at Mar as she moaned from his touch. "So so so
pretty."

Mar had no words, she had just moaned as she gripped unto Robby tightly.

Im one swift motion, Robby had pulled down Mar's pants and underwear which left her almost completely naked.

Mar sat up and quickly pulled off her shirt, staring up at Robby seductively as she threw the shirt before her hand crept behind her back to unhook her bra.

Her bra fell unto her lap, Mar brushing it aside as she laid back down before parting her legs.

"Fuck." Robby murmured out as his eyes scanned Mar's body. "You're so fucking hot."

"Actions speak louder than words, baby." Mar had smirked at him as she used her eyebrows to prop herself up.

Robby smirked back at her before he dipped his head down, licking up her slit.

Mar let out a breath as she laid down fully, her hands going to Robby's hair once more.

Robby kissed Mar's clit before he shoved his tongue into her pussy, his hand reaching up to rub circles into her clit once more.