07. Relationship Drama

"For being rich, the Larussos' couch was very uncomfortable." Felix shuddered as he and Mar entered their house.

"Oh shut up. You could've just walked home you know." Mar smiled at him.

"I know you wouldn't because you were too busy with Robby inside of-"

"Felix, you promised you wouldn't mention it!" Mar groaned as she shut the boy a glare.

"I'm traumatized!" Felix exclaimed with a look of disgust. "I can't believe I saw you both naked!"

"At least you didn't see us actually doing it, so be thankful." Mar had hummed as she folded her arms.

"Wow, yeah, thank God." Felix had rolled his eyes sarcastically before he walked off. "I'm going to get some extra sleep before karate."

Mar nodded with a smile as she walked into the kitchen, feeling very hungry.

"Mar?"

Mar turned to see Rosita.

"Hey Rose!" Mar smiled as she got out a ramen pack from the cupboard.

"I uh, have something to tell you." Rosita said as she played with her hands.

"Go ahead." Mar said.

"I have a girlfriend." Rosita blurted out, blushing a scarlett red, her heart pounding as she waited for Mar's response.

Mar turned to Rosita. "You like girls?"

"Uh, yeah." Rosita answered as she stared at the floor.

"Oh my god, Rosita, I'm so proud of you for coming out and I'm happy that you trust me enough to come out to me!" Mar smiled as she wrapped her arms around Rosita's waist. "Remember that you're completely valid, okay?"

"Mar, I literally love you so much." Rosita beamed.

"I know, I know." Mar joked, leaning against the kitchen island. "So when am I going to meet the lucky girl."

"She uh, actually lives in Texas." Rosita said, scratching her arm.

"Oh. Well then how did you two meet?" Mar asked confusedly.

"I commented on one of her posts on instagram and she replied and followed me back and things just got better from there." Rosita explained with a soft smile.

"That's so cool, I'm happy you found someone, Rose." Mar beamed as she filled a pot with water.

"And uh, one last thing." Rosita said as she cleared her throat as she watched Mar move from the sink to the stove. "I'm going to be moving to Texas to live with her tomorrow."

Tomorrow?

Mar had just put the pot on the stove, about to open the ramen when she stopped.

She had been preparing herself for the day Rosita moved out but now that the day had finally come, she was a little heartbroken.

In the short time Rosita had stayed with her, she had got a new sister and grown attached to the nineteen year old.

"Mar?" Rosita called out.

Mar shook out of her thoughts, emptying the ramen into the hot pot of water before turning to face Rosita.

"I'm gonna miss you." Mar said.

"I'm gonna miss you more." Rosita sobbed out with a smile before wrapping her arms around the teen girl who she saw as her little sister.

"Mar, we've been through so much together, you'll always be my little sister, alright?"