07. Home

Mar dabbed the lotioned cloth on Robby's bruise on his eyes.

Her tongue was stuck out to the side and her eyebrows were furrowed in concentration, as she tried her best not to get the lotion into Robby's eye.

Robby hissed, causing Mar to pull back her hand quickly. "Sorry, sorry."

"It's okay." Robby smiled down at her.

He had been seated on the bathroom sink, Mar inbetween his legs as she fixed up the bruises he had gotten from his fight.

Mar was dabbing a type of lotion that would reduce swelling in that area of the face.

"Done." Mar announced as she rest the cloth on the sink before she wrapped her arms around Robby's waist, resting her head on his chest. "I've missed you so much."

"I missed you more." Robby said, kissing the top of his girlfriend's head.

Mar raised her head from Robby's chest, staring up at him as the boy stared down at her.

She placed her hand on his thighs, tiptoeing and placing a kiss on his lips.

Robby's hands went to cup Mar's jaw as they shared a passionate kiss.

The kiss was hungry, it was affectionate, it was what the two had wanted to do since they had been separated.

"I love you so much." Robby said as he pulled away, their foreheads pressed against each other.

"I love you too, Robby." Mar breathed out as she stared into his green eyes.

Robby smiled with a nod. "So what happened while I was away?"

"Um, I quit Miyagi-Do and haven't spoken to Demetri since my mom's funeral." Mar said as she looked down to her hands on Robby's lap.

Robby sighed, pulling Mar's head to his chest and resting his head on hers. "I'm here for you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on."

"I know." Mar said, before pulling away. "I have to tell you something that I know you won't approve of but I did it because I wanted to do it and I'm tired of doing things other people want me to do."

Robby furrowed his brows. "What did you do?"

"I joined Cobra Kai."

Robby froze, his hand that was cupping Mar's jaw falling to his lap as he eyed his girlfriend. "You did?"

"Yeah." Mar answered as she trailed her fingers over the design on Robby's shirt, avoiding eye contact with the boy.

"Mars, I love you but..." Robby sighed, running a hand through his short hair. "But Cobra Kai's bad news."

"I know what I'm doing." Mar said as she looked up to Robby pleadingly. "I promise I know what I'm doing."

Robby was quiet for a few seconds before he nodded. "Okay. I trust you."

Mar smiled thankfully. "Does that mean you're gonna join too?"

"No." Robby had said simply. "I don't want to get involved with Cobra Kai."

Mar nodded, hiding her slight disappointment.

Robby saw this, deciding to change the subject from him. "Why did you join?"

"Uh, my dad and Kreese are best of friends now as well. And Kreese would not leave me alone. Not complaining though, Sam's face whenever she see me next to Hawk or Tory is so funny, I-"

Mar had cut herself off as she looked up and saw Robby's face fall.

"What's wrong?" Mar asked.

"Hawk hasn't... he hasn't pulled anything on you has he?" Robby asked worriedly.