Authors Note☣☣☣

What's up peeps Anyways "Welcome" to my story "Arranged" and to be honest this is one of my greatest books I've written but lets not jump to conclusions.

Meet The Author ME!!!!

Hi my name I is Keandra but you can call me kee for short. I like to read, write and love to draw. I loveeeeee the colors purple and blue and I might as well include BLACK. I hateeeeee "PINK" its just too much but if by any means Its just a colour and that wraps it up about me...

Consequences you'll suffer if my story has been copied😲😲🔪🔨🔫🔫🔫☣☣⚠

One thing I would not appreciate is if my story has been copied. I am warning all of those Lazy Bas*ards that won't write Sh*t and try to copy my story Hunny your walking on thin ice😈😈. Its gonna be Hell On Earth so I advice those losers to write your own stories thank you much👌👌and thanks much to those loyal readers I hope You enjoy my story to the MAX💖💖

Updates....

Well Readers I have a life other than to write but since I love you guys I will try and give you either 2 or 3 Chapters a day remember I said "TRY".

Oh one more thing please No what's so ever disrespectful comments cause its hard work to write a book and some y'all nagative a*ses out  their might be struggling in school or some other place so please if you have something to say press the arrow on your left🔙🔙 and find your a*s to read an other story.

And to those Nice Helpful supportful readers please share this story with your friends and like comment and follow me and I'll do the same love you guys💖💖💖.