Chapter 69

Diamonds POV (1 month later)

One more month before my baba is gonna be in my arms I can do this.

During this following month was pure madness with Zander back sh*t I was fed up.

Eventually Adonis and the crew found him and has been slowly killing all of his men.

How you may ask????

Well thanks to the guy we captured when Zander had me and Greg and Ava hostage.

But through all of this Adonis is soo caught up in work he sleeps in his d*mn office and am missing my fiance.

Since the incident am not allowed to go anywhere outside of our gates which is a big bummer but luckily the girls and my cuties come to me but not so recently.

But first amma get my man back from all this drama sh*t.

I hauled on a brown two piece swimsuit and Adonis black robe and marched or more like took the elevator to his office to the east wing.

I genuinely knocked on his cold door.

"Busy come back tomorrow" he yelled.

I rolled my eyes and barged in anyway.

"I said tom....oh princess what do you want if its to go somewhere the answer is NO" he said.

"Adonis come on take a break and swim with me" I said holding my bump.

"Babe am very busy tomorrow I promise" he said sipping his vodka.

"That is the same answer you told me yesterday and the day before yesterday and the day before yesterday you don't even sleep with me and am talking about both for this entire month Adonis, this is me trying to be angry, your soon to have a son what are you going to do work when I tell you am in labor "Busy come back tomorrow" thanks I'll go and won't bother you again" I yelled slamming his door.

"Princess" He said.

"Your busy don't" I yelled walking away.

I went to the kitchen grabbed a container of cookies and cream ice cream and headed up to the roof top pool crying.

"Am carrying his baby and he's too busy to interact with my lonely horny, sexually frustrated fiance" I cursed.

About 2 hours of crying and arguing to myself and eating ice cream I went back to our room and bathed then changed into something comfy.

Then I started folding up some of little man's newborn clothes.

And to add Gold and Aunty Char are planning a baby shower for me next week even though my baba has tones of clothes, toys, diapers, bottles, carriers and lots more.

God I can't wait for him.

I unlocked my phone and started playing Ed Sheeran Perfect and began singing and continued organizing.

About 10 minutes later I felt eyes piercing through me and I looked up and it was Adonis.

"Whatever your going to say "Am busy come back tomorrow" I mumbled.

"Princess" he said.

"Your too busy for your pregnant fiance who can't go anywhere" I sobbed.

He came up to me and gave me a long kiss which I accepted.

"Follow me" he said helping me up.

"I want an aplogy and you to spend am entire week with me" I said.

"A WEEK" he gasp.

"Adonis" I growled.

"I was thinking two weeks princess" he said kissing me and our baby boy.