Chapter 62

Adonis POV

God am so angry at her I started my jeep and speed to Adona house.

I dragged out my phone and 5 miss calls from Diamond I'll talk to her later she's not my problem my Ma is.

I honked my horn a couple of times and Adona came out.

"Whats up I was just about to go back to your house ohh I can't wait for tomorrow for your reveal yayyy" she smiled.

"Yeah yay but we have a major problem Ma and Pa are divorced jump in" I mumbled.

She started yelling and cursing but she jumped in eventually.

Then she started crying.

"Why are you crying" I asked.

"Why is Ma doing this to us" she sobbed.

"Where about to find out"

I drove to her house in speed and I parked my jeep in front of our parents or now parent house.

And me and Adona rushed in hearing loud argument's.

I went in the living room and Ma's bags and stuff were all packed up our lawyer standing in the middle holding some files Aunty Leah was talking to Ma and Uncle Elnijah was calming Pa down.

"What kind of Ma are you" I yelled catching there attention.

"Am speechless" Adona said.

"Adonis go home your fiance needs you" Ma mumbled.

"Just great never ever call me your d*mn son your a one sided bas*ard you think about your happiness well go live in another country I don't give a sh*t and Anderson will probably never see light in such dark room and I'll make sure he stays there forever go Ayaliah Pa don't need your selfish vibe neither do me or Adona contact anyone of us and I will HURT you" I yelled.

She started crying even more like that's gonna change my mind.

"Adona baby" she sobbed.

"You heard him" Adona spatted.

"Get ouz of my house" Pa shouted.

"Am sorry I have to go I love Anderson more than anything" she said.

"GO Ayaliah whats stopping you air or opportunity" Aunt Leah said.

"What kind of sister in law are you" Uncle said.

"Anderson did nothing wrong Elijah" she yelled.

"He killed a innocent man in anger he almost raped your fre*king son's finance and your still defending him after all people do show there true colors your not the woman who I married leave my house, my life, My family and never return" Pa said.

"You kill people too what's the difference" she yelled.

"Yeah people who did terrible things" Pa shouted.

"And he didn't almost raped Diamond he just kissed her no big deal" she said.

What no big deal.

I pulled out my gun and pointed it at her.

"Adonis" Pa said.

"Well shooting you right now would not be a big deal" I growled clicking off my safety.

"I am your Ma and you can't change sh*t  about it you'll always have a part of me where you like it or not" she cried.

"That changes today your like a stranger to me your nothing to me" I yelled.

A guard came in and told us a cab is waiting outside for her.

Uncle took my gun away and tried to calm me down.

Pa then took his ring and flung it in the fire place then pushed Ayaliah out of his house and threw all her bags and wedding photos and slammed the door crying manly tears d*mn it Pa.

Me an Adona held him and allow him to let it out everything for hours.

"Who's up for a drink" Uncle said.

We sat around a small fire in the backyard drinking our drinks of course I had vodka until it got a little dark.

"Don't you have to continue setting up your the gender reveal" I asked.

"We have all night and we are basically finish just to hang up some stuff but Pa what do you think Diamond is having" Adona smiled.

"Its a boy" Pa smiled sipping his beer.

I smiled and hugged him.

"Boys rule but am sorry Pa for Ma and everything" I said.

"Hey drop her and you have nothing to be sorry about you too baby girl" Pa said.

"Am team boy too" Aunt Leah smiled.

"Girl straight up" Uncle smiled.

"I know but y'all find out tomorrow" Adona grinned.

Wait oh sh*t Diamond!!!!!!!!!

"Sh*t I have to go I didn't tell Diamond where I was going god she must have been worried all day I love yall" I said getting up.

"I should get back to helping Jordan decorate" Adona smiled.

Pa got up and kissed both of us on our for heads and hugged both of us.

"Love you two bye see yall early and bright team boy" Pa smiled.

"Uncle take care of him tonight Pa are you alright" Adona asked.

"Yeah am fine baby girl" He said.

"I got him" Uncle said.

"Bye good evening" I said doing our handshake.

Me and Adona jumped in my jeep and we drove away.

God Diamond is gonns probably kill me and be mad as sh*t.

What your guess for little Piquero.

Boy or Girl??????????

Amazing cover by: voidofus