Chapter 12

Adonis POV

I heard shouting inside so I took my lead and went to the door holding the money.

"Aren't you going to knock" Adona said."Um remind her who I am Octavius and what I do" I said.

"Adona your brother is ruthless gang leader slash CEO he doesn't show affection to strangers or dudes" Octavius smiled.

But she still insisted and knocked."Adien am coming in" I shouted.

Adona then opened the door walking in with the balloons saying Happy birthday.

Then I heard my princess sassy a*s remark and she seamed angry well am about to change that.

Then Octavius and Gorgiana walked in so I checked my watch then stepped in.

"Am back princess" I smirked starring at a beauty. I scanned her body and face and those shorts are mmmmm!!!! sexy d*mn.

"D*mn it dad what the hell is going on" she shouted that mouth is going to get her in a lot of trouble tho.

"Diamond you belong to him now" Adien smiled.

She started a big bag of coughing then she started laughing.

"Oh your serious" she smirked."Um just get yout stuff and go with him peacefully" Adien said.

"Do you need help with your bags" Octavius asked her.

"I am not leaving and don't touch my d*mn stuff boy" she snared still watching me.

"Adien outside with the contract and Gorgiana get her bags and load the car" I said stepping out with Adien.

"Contract" I said I read if first cause all dummies are the ones who don't read things before they sign it.

It look professional and neat and it was alright so I signed it.

"Okay now heres the money each stack is 5k count it if you want" I said handing him the bag and his and his face lighted up as he counted each stack.

"Great making deals with you Adonis she's all yours" He smiled I smirked walking back in the horrible excuse of an house.

And when I entered their tiny living room Adona and Octavius where trying to pull Diamond from off of Gorgiana.

Of course she is gonna start trouble."What the h*ll is going on in here" I shouted.

"Get this psycho path off me now" Gorgiana yelled.

I rolled my eyes and went over to the "crime scene".

I held her belly lifting her up off of Gorgiana back then she screamed in pain.

Sh*t I placed her down fast then spinned her around making her face me.

'What" I worried holding up her chin to look in my eyes.

"Ah my d*mn ribs" she cried Sh*t I held up her shirt and there was a bandage.

"Ah" she hissed."What happened" I said."Nothing Troll" she said trying to get out my hold.

"Get all her stuff and watch your mouth princess we'll continue this home" I growled.

"I am not leaving with anyone of now let go of me your hurting me even more" she argued.

I starred at her face and there was a little bruise on her head and I looked down and saw the bandage around her foot.

D*mn I am going to find out who the h*ll beat up whats mines and their gonna pay their death.

Octavius grabbed her suitcase while Adona took up her gifts and Gorgiana stood over there cursing under his breath.

I just held her short self near me so she doesn't start anything else. Yep she a shorty am 6'4 and she is maybe a 5'1 what an advantage to be tall.

"Let me go Dad" she shouted Adien smiled walking back in.

"God d*mn it Diamond just go" he shouted at my girl nope..

"Hey watch it" I growled."Okay that is everything" Octavius said."Great lets go then" I said.

Then a car pulled up and a girl came inside the house ah it must be her sister.

"Diamond who are these people" she asked."Gold call 911 there going to take me"Diamond cried.

Ugh she is wasting my time."Take out your phone and I'll scale you" I spatted tighten my grip around Diamond.

"Dad where are they taking Diamond" Gold shouted."Ugh Diamond won't be around anymore but she'll come back whenever I feel like" I said.

Diamond breathe out like she she just ran a mile."Gold go home I'll call you" Diamond said

I letted her go and they hugged crying."Its not like someone is going to die sh*t" Gorgiana cursed."Shut up you bas*ard" Diamond shouted at him.

"Happy Birthday I'll spread the news to" "Don't" Adien shouted.

Uhh come on Adonis its her birthday."I'll bring her back tonight since its her birthday now lets go" I said sternly.

"See you tonight" Gold smiled then she left finally."In the car now" I said she grabbed her milkshake glaring at Adien angry.

Milkshake ⤵⤵

Wait milkshake for breakfast h*ll no