Chapter 35

Diamonds POV

I couldn't believe my eyes why is my best friend screwing my dad this can't be happening this is bullsh*t.

"So this is what you do when you always leave early or when you blow off days we should hang out together huh having sex with my dad a very old man" I cried.

Both of them flew up and dad placed on some boxers and she wrapped her self up in the sheets.

"Diamond I can explain its not what you think" Diva sobbed.

What the h*ll is this girl for real.

"Ohh its not okay my dearest friend EXPLAIN" I yelled walking in and standing next to her table.

Then I notice a newly picture stick on the mirror and I looked closely and It was a god d*mn ultrasound sh*t and it was printed today she's pregnant that one hurted.

"Am sorry D am pregnant two weekd for your dad I know its sad but the cool fact is your gonna be an amazing auntie" she cried.

Unbelievable an autie to my own sibling not happening its my frea*ings dads baby.

"So how long had this little sh*t show has been going on when did you start bobbing your head when did you start seeing my dad Diva" I asked hurted by all this crap.

Meanwhile she was thinking of an suitable answer once again my dad has a mighty smirk plastered on his face he lives to see my die and hurt.

"Okay lets wrap up this amazing  show she was my sex toy from since she was sixteen and bla bla she is carrying my baby now move along so I can reapply my serm" My dad laughed.

Its all a hilarious joke to him never the less am so disappointed in Diva can she still be my friend after all she is keeping his baby.

"This sh*t is too much and Diva I just want to tell you what a terrible baby daddy you have and that your sweet bondle of joy is gonna be fatherless soon cause dad your right about dead" I said turning around.

And that's when something hard smashed over my head and I tumbled to the ground and my dad kicked me hard in the back.

I screamed and Diva tried to held him down but in return she got a hard punch.

"Oh your threatening me now you ugly thot this time am gonna kill you for sure" he shouted stomping on my finger.

"Touch her one more time and there will be a masterpiece splattered on the wall and all of it contributes you".

I rose my head and Greg was standing on the stairs pointing a gun at my dad.

My dad stepped back with his arms up and cursing under his breath.

"Diamond I will kill you and you will meet your mother in the after life" He shouted.

With that Greg knocked him out with his gun.

"Sh*t D" he ran over to me and held me close.

"Where does it hurts sh*t I should have came earlier" Greg said.

"Just my back but you saved me he was gonna kill me" I cried.

"Am calling Adonis" he said rubbing my shoulders.

"My ribs ahhh" I cried.

Then with in seconds am being carried in Adonis arms to his car.

He gently placed me in the passenger seat and he went in the divers seat.

"Am gonna kill that bas*ard where did he hit you" he growled.

"He hit me wwith something and he kicked me in the back" I groaned.

He cursed all the way back to the mansion while I cried and groan in pain.

"Lets go take your pills and a shower we need to talk know what I'll help you" he said.

I didn't argue cause it wouldn't make sense were all pissed.

He lifted me up all the way to our room and first he gave me my pills then he took off the shirt he gave me and cursed under his breath even more.

He genuinely touched my back and I jumped in pain it stung harshly.

"Princess am frea*ing sorry I didn't mean anything now look at you its my fault" he said.

He's apologizing awww but why is he blaming his self its my dads and half mines.

"Its not your fault its mines I acted like a jerk am the one who should be sorry can you forgive me" I said.

"Always and I forgive you now lets forget about today now let me see what bas*ard did to you" he said.

I took off my bra and turned my back to him.

"Is it bad cause it really hurts" I asked.

"No its just red you can use this bathroom I'll use another one and when your done I'll rub the cream on you" he said.

I grabbed a towel and I saw his knuckles and they were burst and red.

"What happened to your fists mister" I asked.

"I was blowing off steam nothing new and am alright princess" he said.

I nodded and stepped into the bathroom and took a nice shower then he rubbed on the cream on me then I changed into one of his shirts, brushed my teeth then made my way to bed.

He layed down and I went on top of him I don't know why but he's comfortable.

"Princess are you okay with me teaching your dad a lesson" he asked placing both of his hands on my butt then gave it a small smack.

"Yes he deserves to die for everything he's done to me and more" I mumbled in his chest.

"Princess will you go on a date with me tomorrow I have something to asked you and its very important and we can talk about a few stuff" he said.

He wants to go on a date with me yesssssssssssssssss.

"Yay I'll go on a date with you its  about time you asked" I said with excitement.

He chuckled loudly and his hand gently rubbed me to sleep.

"Sleep well my princess I lo sorry goodnight" he said.

Wait was he gonna say he Loves
me.............

Wait was he gonna say he Lovesme