Chapter 22

Diamond POV

After saying my goodbyes to my siblings and my best friend I went back to the kitchen and Abigail was making cookies and Adona was on her phone.

"Hey what are we doing" I asked.

"Am making wookies (cookies)" Abigail shouted.

"The Cleaners are finish so wjy not" Adona smiled."Soo do you still want to talk" I asked curiously.

"Of course" we both sat on a stool smiling like two idiots.

"Okayyy you know my name bla bla am 20 years old have a another brother named Anderson I live alone have zero friends and thats basically me" she smiled.

"Hey you messed up" I smiled she really did messed up.

"What did I say wrong did I mention I was on my p......" she gasped.

I giggled and shock my head no.

"You have one friend and that's meeeeeeee" I smiled.

I just like making people happy its what my mother taught me god I miss her so d*mn much...

"Aww that is the nicest thing that someone every said to me it hitted my emotional spot" she sobbed.

"Okay my turn you know my name, age, I have two siblings Gold and August you just saw them one bestie Diva Aka Rat, am allergic to nuts and also spicy foods swell my tongue, hmmm my mom is watching over me at all times and my dad is just my dad and thats me" I smiled.

"Am sorry about your mom" she replied.

I don't know but why do people always say am sorry when someone in your family or something dies they didn't kill it or him/she.

Maybe its for sympathy who knows sorry can't fix sh*t its just another word like the rest words to me.

I hate the word "sorry"

Why?????

When my mom died thats the only word they all said "Oh am sorry for your lost" "Am sorry that you have to go through this" "Am sorry my darling" "Baby girl am sorry that ur mom died and your so young oh my poor thing"

Its being petty don't get me wrong I used the word sorry but whats the purpose?

"Its okay but it still hurts" I mumbled.

She pulled me in for a giant huge even Abigail joined.

"Lets all bake a cake as well since that hurricane destroyed the last one" Adona growled.

I laughed and got the ingredients.

Adonis POV

After hiring and kicking out guys I decided to let Kris take over cause I have a meeting with another gang leader.

While I was heading out Greg stopped me.

"Um sir whe".."Good Greg you start working today make sure you are at my mansion before 8pm I'll send you the address my princess has family to meet and you will be with her at ALL times if she comes back with any signs of injury that was caused by you not watching her your waking dead do you hear me" I growled

"Yyes Sir loud and clear I will not even blink" he said.

I smirked of how fear was in his eyes and how he was stummering.

"You can move now" I said he nodded and I made my way to my second office.

Second Office ⤵⤵