Chapter 32

Diamond's POV

I was in a my deep sleep and I felt Adonis warm presents disappeared and I wanted to cuddle some more so I opened my eyes and he was walking to the door.

"Adonis where are you going" I yarned.

He looked back annoyed rude.

"Its morning princess and one of my guards alerted me that some girl was at my door" he answered.

"Am coming am hungry" I said getting up and shoving my phone in my pocket.

"Ohh my wardrobe fantasize you now" he asked.

"Yep your clothes are big and comfy" I smiled.

"Well then my closet is your closet" he smiled.

Then I notice he does not have on a shirt.

"Um aren't you gonna put on a shirt" I asked him.

What am the only one who should see his abs oh my god am sounding like him.

"Oh my bad princess I never knew you had that side for my abs should I cover up my face too its sexy as my abs" he teased.

I pushed him on the door hard looking up to him.

"Listen here baby boy if you have rules maybe I do to so get on a shirt or else your gonna regret it" I growled.

Wait did I just growled I didn't even know I can do that.

His eyes were wide open in shock along with his mouth.

"Did you call me baby boy and gave me an order" he asked dripping with curiosity.

"H*ll yes did I stutter now put on a god d*mn shirt or so help me God I will dig out your eyes and stick them on your nipples" I whispered.

Okay that sounded way better in my head.

He chuckled at my threat d*mn it.

"I like that threat princess but I will not follow your order am a man and its hot" he smiled.

Okay then I'll do this.

I placed my hand on his throat and used my other hand to bring down his head.

"Tsk tsk Adonis".....

Then I went on my tip toes and bit his jaw and then licked.

Then I made my mouth grazed his mouth slowly then I bit his cheek then squeezed his throat.

I know am a bitter hehe....snap out D.

"Shirt or I'll never finish" I growled letting him go.

I stared into his wide lust filled eyes and smirked and head on to the elevator leaving him unsatisfied am bad.

I heard him groaning and cursing and I smiled to myself, wait did I just did that man why did I enjoyed it so much I think my crush has expanded.

I enter the main hall and Gold was standing her with almost healed bruises on her face and her cheeks were stain with tears what is she doing here and who gave her an a*s wooping.

Let me not be mean I'll ask about her injuries after all I am her only sister.

"What happened to your face and don't spill none of your attitude in the answer" I said folding the arms.

"Why didn't you say anything" she cried.

She came back with the same BS  what is she talking about.

"What are you talking about Gold cause you don't make any sense" I shouted frustratedly.

"Before I tell you I'd like to say am sorry for calling you a sl*t it was very rude and unnecessary and am stupid for that and my anger took the best of me so could you please forgive me" she sobbed.

I stared at her and she stared back and she looked terrible anyways am gonna forgive her they all were pissed and she apologized so whats the point.

"Your forgiven come here and by the way you look like sh*t" I smiled.

She came and gave me a giant hug and I hugged her back.

Then she stood back.

"Why didn't you tell me that dad was the one who hit you" she said.

Oh my frea*ing god how does she know sh*t sh*t.

Those were the last words I wanted to hear.

I bursted out with crying and she started crying.

"How did you".......

I couldn't even finish my sentence am so stupid.

"I went to his house the wrong time and he showed me the real side of him he beat the sh*t out of me then some girl saved me from being crushed and he admitted to hitting you Diamond all these years why didn't you tell anyone" she cried.

"So all the frea*ing time it was Adien that hitted you".

SH*T.......

I turned around and Adonis was standing there furious and guys he had on a d*mn shirt.

"Am sorry I should have said something please don't hurt him" I sobbed.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM PRINCESS AM GONNA KILL HIM" he shouted startling Gold.

"Am sorry" I cried.

"You stay here am gonna call Greg that a*shole is going to be put to sleep forever but tell me Diamond that's why you don't want visit him huh why are you protecting people who hurt you" he hollered.

"I've protected him my whole life with lies if I would have told anyone maybe he would have kill me am sorry" I cried.

Just as I thought my life will get better but no.

Mom I wish you were here to talk to me and let me cry on your shoulders...........

Okay that was alot if you asked me..............