Chapter 29

Diamond's POV

"Princess you rolled your frea*ing eyes at me and it was very disrespectful" he laughed gliding his hands over my thigh.

"Adonis has gone mad" Jenna yelled.

I decided to stay calm and neutral don't want to get him even madder than before.

"Your still drunk and it was a misunderstanding"I said placing my hand on his chest for him to brace himself.

Right now in this situation I hate that he is drunk but love the position*wink*.

"So if I deal with now it's not a misunderstanding" he slurred.

"Adonis chill its her eyes and everybody say sassy stuff all the time even you" Adona shouted.

"Adona mind your frea*ing business sh*t she is mines I deal with her how ever I want am its not like am gonna kill her why don't you go and talk to Anderson your way closer to him than me" he hollered at her.

Okay I sense some family issues I want to ask but I should probably wait until he's in his right mind I don't want to get shouted at.

"I'll leave you but your my brother as well and am trying to repair my bond with you" Adona mumbled.

He rolled his eyes now his attention is back on me.

"So can you let me go so I can comfort your sister what you said must have stung" I whispered.

Then his eyes started to open and close is he about to vomit on me.

"I'll deal wwith yyou llater" then his body dropped on me and dang he was very heavy.

I turned my head and Jenna was dragging Kris off the couch and Lexi was laughing at her struggle.

"A little help here Lexi" I shouted.

So this is how it went Lexi and Adona dragged Diego to Lexi's car then came back for Greg.

Then Lexu went to drop them off so I helped Jenna dragged Kris into her car and then she went home.

Finally it was me and Adona left with Gorgiana, Adonis, and Octavius the three drunkies that were still passed out in the living room.

About two hours passed and we were casually making chocolate chip cookies and talking then Gorgiana walked in and took up a cookie.

"Tell Adonis I'll be at my girls place for the rest of the day if he needs me" he mumbled.

"Your hungover you can't drive and from since when you have a girlfriend" Adona asked.

Yeah he never mentioned anything about girlfriend she must me some nerd or something but lets not me mean I want to meet her.

"I can drive and I am dating Jordan for over a year now" he stated taking another cookie.

"You should bring her over we'll like to met her" Adona smiled.

I guess she readed my mind.

"If I bring her over you don't laugh at her, insult her, shout at her, stare at her to hard, offer her any drinks, bring up her family am very serious about the family topic, and take her to no clubs" he said very strictly.

Who's worse Him or Adonis???

"Why would we insult her" Adona asked.

He stared at me with is eyebrows up.

"Diamond and I didn't get off on the right track and if she hates me I don't know if she's gonna hate who I date" he said.

He's got a strong point but am not that person.