Chapter 63

Diamonds POV

Where the h*ll is Adonis???

He's not answering his phone or my texts and am worried.

God I hope my muffin is okay I tried calling Adona but her phone is ringing out as well.

Okay its 6 o clock I need to bathe and eat something cause I haven't eaten anything for the day.

I went in the bathroom and took a relaxing shower and d*mn little Piquero is not making it easy for me cause its daddy is not here.

"Baby please chill daddy is gonna come back" I groaned rubbing my stomach.

I know we both are craving pizza just five more minutes little P I said to myself.

I threw on Adonis black hoodie and boxers and tried calling him again but no answer.

Then the door opened and Adonis came in with flowers a gift bag and a box of pizza relief  came over me my muffin is okay.

I flew up and wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face in his chest.

"If two more seconds passes and you don't tell me where you are I'll feed you the cottons in every soft surface in this d*mn house why the h*ll are you ignoring your pregnant fiance's calls and texts" I said.

He rest the stuff he brought on the table and kissed me and our baby.

"Adonis what is going on" I asked holding his face in my hands.

"My parents got divorced today"

What Mr & Mrs Piquero separated.

"What how"?????

He sat with me in his lap and he told me everything that's terrible why would Mrs Piquero or now Ms Stoll do that ohh my.

Then Adonis started to sniffing and tears ran down his handsome face which made me cry.

"Why are you crying" he asked.

"Cause your crying baby" I sobbed.

Then he started laughing while I giggled.

"So you forgive me for leaving you like that" he asked rubbing my bump.

"Of course muffin me and little Piquero forgive you it was a family moment" I replied.

I smiled cause little Piquero was happy and already kicking in hearing Adonis voice.

"I brought pizza for you and our little one" he said kissing my neck.

God now that I know he's safe am hungry.

"Don't get mad but I haven't ate anything at all for the day" I mumbled.

"What Diamond you are carrying our baby sh*t woman you can't do that" he yelled putting me down on the bed and getting up.

"Am sorry I was so worried about you and your safety I forgot about myself" I whispered.

"I lead a gang princess am never safe here"

He handed me a slice of pepperoni pizza and a bottle of water.

"Eat" he commanded.

"I told you not to get mad" I mumbled sipping my water.

After about five slices of pizza okay add an additional two due to Adonis commands.

"Have another one" he said.

"Noo am full to the max babe now gimme those flowers" I smiled.

He chuckled and handed me the flowers and a gift bag.