Chapter 59

Diamond's POV

After our mini argument we head home and I went straight to our room and stripped my clothes and filled the tub with lots of bubbles and water and went in.

People make mistakes its so easy to get angry over them but to forgive and move on well that's a sh*t show.

I might have pushed it too far when I brought in little Piquero.

I know that he or she won't ever turn out like Anderson or act like him wait our child won't even know him and I feel bad for bringing my little one in.

"Hey little one mommy is sorry for saying that about you in the car and you and daddy have a right to be mad am sorry again" I said rubbing my bump.

Then Adonis opened the door then closed it.

He sat sat down next to the tub with one knee up and his hand on the same knee.

"Am sorry for saying that" I said.

He looked back at me and gave me a small smile.

"Its okay princess I'm the one that should be sorry for going off like that but am not ready to try and bring my Ma back in she rarely cared about me Pa said his piece and he stood by my side from then but Ma can't we all should be treated the same way we are siblings but no Anderson outstand us all Aunt Leah played a better Ma than she ever did" he said looking down.

Ouch my poor muffin!!!!

I got on my knees still in the tub and hugged him making him soapy.

"I understand babe cause if my dad was still alive and for all the sh*t he had done to me I could never let him back in my life or even forgive him" I said resting my chin on his head.

"Your food is done by the way" he said.

"Wait babe what did you and Adona had you know you two always bickering" I asked.

"We were never close until now" he said.

"I expected a speech" I giggled.

He chuckled getting up.

I looked at him and he helped me out of the tub and gave me a towel.

"D*mn your so beautiful and your glowing alot my love" he said holding up my chin.

"Why thank you and your forever handsome" I smiled.

"Lets get you two feed" he smiled.

After changing into something in Adonis closet we went downstairs and Adonis purposely took off his shirt to tease me god I still love him.

"Babe please put on a shirt" I begged.

"Nah my clothes are too far upstairs and am a little hot" he smirked.

I stared at his glorious six pack biting my lips.

"Babe I think you should be biting your food" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes annoyed.

"Haha very funny bae" I stated.

Then he went in the fridge and took out the wiped cream and squirted some on his abs.

"Oops" he laughed licking off his fingers.

"Stop it you A hole" I whined.

"They are all yours princess and you know that so come and get them before they go in hiding" he winked.

"I have to eat so stop teasing me" I mumbled digging my fork in my cheesy broccoli.

"Okay your missing out" he smirked.

"Nope little Piquero is hungry so kiss your own abs babe" I smiled.

"He's hungry for food but your hungry for these"

He began flexing his muscles and d*mn it was a show.

I rolled my eyes and went into the nearest bathroom brushed my teeth and went back in the kitchen and he was squirting wiped cream in his mouth still shirtless.

"Soo should I allow you to feed little Piquero" he smiled.

I walked up to him and smashed my lips on his and my hands traced on his abs over and over.

"Mine" I growled kissing and sucking on his Adams apple.

"That's my girl" he groaned squeezing my a*s.

"You be teasing me babe thats not nice" I said.

"Let's take this in one of the rooms maybe you'll teach me to be a good boy" he smirked

"Lead the way"

He lifted me up kissing and we made our way in one of the rooms.

"Remember little Piquero" I moaned.

"Of course babe that's why I'll go gentle and slow" he said kissing my neck.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too princess"............

Who is excited for Little Piquero cause I am???