Chapter 67

Greg's POV

D*mn it I shouldn't have driven Diamond now Zander has us sh*t.

But before we stepped out of the car I massed texted the dudes our address and as Diamonds bodyguard I will do everything in my will to protect her and little Piquero.

They had us cuffed up just a few inches from each other with Ava on the other side of the room.

I went across to her and looked at her worried face god if she stress out too much it can harm the baby.

I waited until Zander and his men went in the kitchen to talk to her.

"Its okay don't panic it could harm the baby just be quiet I have an idea" I told her in a whisper.

"How" she sobbed.

I held up a pin in my fingers and she nodded.

Then I scooted back across to where I was then Zander appeared with his men.

"Kill her" Zander said.

Diamond started crying and I looked across at her picking the lock quickly.

"Not you sweetheart I'll do that when Adonis is watching kill my dearest Ava" Zander smiled.

"Please please I'll do anything" Avav cried.

"Thanks for your help but I have a girlfriend" Zander laughed.

"You set me up and I thought you changed but thanks I'll remember you" Diamond yelled.

"Diamond am so sorry please help me tell him to not kill me am only 21 I have a life to live like you do please" Ava begged crying like a  baby.

"How am I supposed to help don't you hear am next when my fiance shows up" Diamond said sadly.

Zander smiled and they tied her behind Of Diamond about a few inches away and he instructed his guards and they placed about a dozen bullets in Ava and majority of her blood landed on Diamond and some on me.

WE NEED TO GET OUT NOW!!!!!

Adonis POV

Where the h*ll is Diamond & Greg I've been calling them for at least an hour and am not in a good state.

I've also had my guards search my Mansion walls in and out but no sign of them.

Then while I was cursing slash worrying all of our phones lighted up at the same time.

Wtf I opened it and it was a message from Greg a location what.???

Oh sh*t...

"We have to go to this location right now" I yelled.

"Why would Greg send us a location unless he's in trouble dear god" Cleo answered.

Something has happened sh*t please be safe Diamond please keep our son safe.

I angrily went in my second basement and loaded myself with guns.

Then went back up and gave Octavius & Gorgiana a couple of guns.

"Lets find them" I growled.

Then we jumped in Octavius's car and drove off heading to Fifth Street tracking my princess's phone.

Diamonds POV

Am trying to be brave for my little baba but sh*t am scared to half death.

Ava setted me up I shouldn't have listen to my gut and now Adonis is going to watch me die with our unborn son.

But Greg looks like he has a plan but how is it gonna work Zander's men are watching us like flies.

"Dudes I have am important meeting to get too so kill Gregory and torture Miss Querdo but don't kill her I want to do the honor's lets go Alex" Zander said.

"Boss why don't you take her suppose Adonis shows up" One of his men said.

"With what there is nothing to track with to met them here you search the car didn't you" Zander growled.

"Umm..yes boss sorry" The man stuttered.

"Good now do as I say or I'll do what I say on you" Zander gritted through his teeth.

His men nodded then Zander left with Alex through the back door.

"Please let us go" I cried.

They laughed and grabbed Greg pointing a gun at his head.

"Say bye bye to your friend" the masked man said.

But suddenly Greg elbowed him in the abdomen then quickly took his gun and stood next to me with the man in a very tight choke lock.

The other five men pulled out there guns and pointed at Greg what is he doing we are out numbered.

"Drop the guns or I'll blow his brains out" Greg said.

"We don't need him" A man laughed.

Then suddenly the five men dropped to the floor head down in there own blood what??..

"What how the h*ll did you do that Greg" I asked.

"I didn't do anything what a miracle" Greg mummbled.

Then out of the dark Adonis appeared and boy was I happy to see my man.

"BABE" I yelled.

"Princess"...

He ran directly to me with worried covered all over his handsome face.

"Sh*t are you hurt sh*t your bleeding our son godd*mn who did this why are you here why the h*ll didn't you tell me princess whos house is this god am so worried that I can't be angry with you now answer me" he muttered all in once.

"God who is that girl why is she dead god don't look princess you can have a panic attack our son d*mn it" he  continues.

"Am fine its that girls blood Greg protected me thats one question answered" I said.

He uncuffed me and lifted me up with a long kiss.

"Greg you okay God what will I do without you" Adonis said.

"Hey am a natural and I've never been better" he says as Octavius and Gorgiana held a gun at the masked man Greg had just a while ago.

"Lets get you to the hospital to be sure cause I don't take your word for it and you better start talking I could have fre*king lose the both of you and god knows it would have been h*ll on earth" he says placing me gently in the passenger seat.

I took off the bloody clothing and Adonis took off his shirt and gave it to me of course.

And his hand never left my bump as we drove to his private hospital.

Zander will attack again and will be furious and this time it could be worst god Adonis will NOT take this lightly..........

Fewww they got our girl back along with Greg but how will Adonis reacts when he fines out it was his Long ago friend..........