Chapter 38

Adonis POV

She said yes sh*t she said Yesssss.

Okay I declare me and Diamond officially a couple and we will be together for life so no more random hook ups at the clubs AM TAKEN.

But let's have a chat about that arouseful kiss d*mn my baby girl can use her tongue good and well and it turned me the h*ll on even more.

I finally taste inside her warm strawberry flavored mouth and it took my breath away and it was sexy sh*t me.

And the way she straddle my lap and as her dress rode up and me seeing her lace panties sh*t my head is filled with thoughts that are not clean at all.

Okay back to the present.

Now we are heading back to the mansion but we were behind in alot of traffic and it pissed me off alot I want to lay down with my girl and leave all my marks on her.

While I was showing her some pics of my other places Chico turned on the radio and blasted some foreign song.

"Ohh turn that sh*t up Chic's" Diamond smiled.

"What the hell is she saying and what's the song" I asked confused.

Then Chico started singing Oh my god.

"Break up with your girlfriend cause am bored" by Ariana Grande take it away Chic's" She laughed.

Then Chico continued singing..

"Break up with your girlfriend yeah yeah cause am bored"🎶🎵

Here's the song feel free to listen to it if u want to⤵⤵💓

"Okay then I should break up with you cause am bored what the h*ll do you get from this song some chick telling the dude to break up with his love because she is bored baby girl bullsh*t" I mumbled.

"And Chico disappointment bout you singing" I spatted.

"Boss it is very catchy and nice maybe you should try being one of them before coming at me" he said.

Did he just insult me cold blooded.

"Ohhhhhhh burn" Diamond laughed patting him on the shoulder.

I gave Diamond you better be quiet glare.

"Boss you know I be playing even though what I said was quite through" he smiled through the divers mirror.

"Double burn" Diamond laughed.

"Chico one more word and baby girl strick two" I warned.

"What was strick one" She asked.

"Messing with my frea*ing feelings" I mumbled.

After that they continue singing still then out of the blue a black mini van raced across the other side of the street and pulled up directly in front of us something is fishy.

Black Mini Van⤵⤵