Chapter 36

Diamonds POV

I opened my eyes and I was still on top of Adonis and his hands was tightly wrapped around my waist ugh this man.

I trace my fingers over his lips and I noticed the bite mark was still there and it turned me on now my crush is now love okay its to early for that but overall we are going on a date.

Wait I AM GOING ON A DATE AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR SH*T.

I sat up on him and watched him as his chest rose up and down in peace wow am very lucky very.

"Princess whattttttttttt" he groaned smacking my butt.

He is an a*s person cause all am getting is butt smacks.

"Okay my back feels much better so am gonna go shopping for our date, prom, and graduation day" I smiled.

"Can't you just stay until" he said.

"No I have plans now I have to go" I smiled getting off of him.

While I took a shower all I can still think about is my best friend is pregnant with my dads baby it really hurts shes been screwing my dad you know what sh*t her I won't ponder on it anymore she's been doing it from since let me not interrupt.

So 18 years of friendship has gone out of the window and am not going to cry about it.

Two minutes later.........

"She was always there for me now she is pregnant for my d*mn dad you know how hard that hit me" I cried in Adonis lap.

"Let it all out princess this is what am here for and should have been doing from since day one am sorry all this sh*t is happening and that I didn't comfort you" he said soothingly rocking me.

"Its okay could you come with me please Greg can take a break" I said okay practically begged.

"Fine and we won't stay long I hate shopping" he said lifting me up.

But I was a little more concern about what he'll do to my dad.

"Adonis are you gonna kill my dad you know" I mumbled.

"Princess stop it this instant" he said firmly.

He opened the bathroom door and placed me on the counter.

"I am sorry I was just concern" I said looking down.

He held up my chin and had a good look in my eyes.

"Princess drop it he's not your concern anymore you've put up with his sh*t your whole life forget him and move on picture him dead and your gonna finish what you started yesterday it really turned me on" he said.

Okay D your safe no more beating from him he's dead he's in HELL.

"Maybe our date will go south" I smirked touching his lips wow these d*mn lips sh*t.

So after we each got dressed we went shopping together for two hours then we had ice cream sorry I mean I had ice cream then we went back home.

"Princess am going to get back to work in my office in the east wing and there's a map of the mansion on your phone in case you want to find me" he said.

"You better be ready before 7 or else it won't be pretty baby boy" I smiled going up the stairs.

"Your not allowed to call me that until you finish your little act and d*mn liking the view of that a*s" he smirked.

I winked going up.

After picking one of the dresses I called Lexi, Adona and Jenna over and I met Jenna and Kris's baby Kristen she is cute.