Chapter 7

Adona POV

"He didn't meant it I know Adonis he is either Angry\pissed or he is stressed and thats why he works" I said.

"Adona are you okay" Aunty asked me."Yeah am fine he's just trying to shut us off its not the first time" I said sadly.

"Well I'll talk to him" Anderson said I bet it took him a lot of courage and bravery to announce that.

"Buddy am sure your the last person he'd ever want to see anytime now" Uncle smiled patting him on the back.

Then Abby walk in from her cat nap yarning and searching for something.

"Where Ado Mummy" she said like she was about to cry.

I don't know what I did but this child hates me from ever since she was a d*mn baby. She literally idolzed Adonis and dispise me and just don't care about Anderson.

"He left" I answered."I aid (said) mommy girllll" she shouted."Why do you hate me" I shouted back."I don (don't) know now shut up and I want Ado" she cried.

"Adonis went home now behave yourself young lady" Uncle said.

Then few minutes later after Uncle and Abby mini argument and of course Abby won shes a little demon Ma and Pa came back in the room.

"Where is Adonis" Pa shouted."He left because I pissed him off" I said.

"Its not your fault sweetheart its me I trained him to become ruthless I passed the Gang down to him and I destroyed his behavior and I talked with your mother and Anderson its about time you learn about the Gang" Pa said.

What is this man saying we are losing Adonis and they are making Anderson join ugh.

"Really" Anderson shouted with excitement."Aren't you afraid Anderson will turn out like Adonis" Aunty said and she did have a point."He is not the leader he is just there for extra help and if he does I'll woop his a*s" Ma said.

"So when can I start" he smiled."Um you have to train first with your brother" Pa said.

Adonis training Anderson well sh*t not going to go so good.

"What Pa you know we can't agree for one second and he'll kill me" Anderson protested.

"I'll have a nice long talk with your brother so just get ready to taste your own sweat cause its serious this is not a game" Pa said.

"Can I join" I mumbled. Here comes the No's. "NO" Uncle shouted."Are you crazy baby" Ma hollered."What h*ll no sweetheart it is dangerous and am not putting you in the situation ever and by the way it took a lot of persuading and convincing to finally let your brother join not you and your to young" Pa said."Great speech Pa" I smiled.

"Mommy can I go by Ado morrow (tomorrow)" Abby said I totally forgot she was in here."Sure just leave your mother alone she is carrying your baby remember" Uncle said rubbing Aunty belly.

"Yes my bebe (baby)" she smiled hugging aunty."Son am begging you be careful when you become an official member and please family first" Ma said hugging him.

"Ma of course" Anderson smiled Lucky bas*ard."Elijah we are going to talk to Adonis due to his behavior towards us it feels like hes pushing us further again" Ma said.

"Am going to talk to him I'll call you when am done" I said getting up and heading for my car keys.

Adona' s Car⤵⤵