Chapter 8

Diamonds POV

Its currently 9pm and this is the last day before I actually turn into a grown woman but I am praying not to spend it in here.

I've been waiting to turn 18 from ever since my mom left this cruel earth and its finally coming.

Though I am still here laying in my hospital bed in pain. My ribs are frea*ing killing me.

Why do I deserve this. I did nothing wrong I wish you were here mom to see what kind of man you married and to see your only child suffer.

"Diamond" I looked back at the door and it was Grandma Lisa.

A big smile grew on my face as she hugged me gently.

"Hi Grandma" I smiled."Hey baby how are you feeling" she asked."It hurts Grandma" I said.

Then the door opened and the nurse came in. Her name is Grace she has been looking after me all week and she is very nice and also hilarious.

"Hey Grace" I smiled."Hello Diamond I have great news you can leave early" she smiled.

Wow Amen!!! "Really" I said excited."Yep we just run a test and you look amazing you are a fast healer" she smiled.

Yes am leaving Thank you Jesus I don't have to spend my birthday in this quiet and boring place but one thing my ribs feel like their sliding down a long a*s hill.

"What about my ribs there killing me " I asked a bit concerned.

"Well they are still in the process of getting better but don't worry we'll give you some pills to ease the pain and a cream to take away the swelling and redness" she said.

"Okay kiddo let's get you dressed oh and your sister left you some clothes incase" Grace smiled.

Diamonds Outfit⤵⤵

"Thanks alot Grace" I smiled

"Thanks alot Grace" I smiled."Your welcome" she smiled back.

Before changing out of my hospital gown Grace gave me a new set of bandages for my ribs and my head.

"I look like a d*mn mummy" I said which made Grandma and Grace laughed.

"Its okay Diamond in a matter of days you will be all better now heres your pain killers your daily medicine and the cream" she smiled pushing me in the wheel chair.

"Thanks again for everything Grace I will remember you" I smiled hugging her." I could never forget a sweetheart like you" she smiled.

Then I was placed in the front seat of my Grandma's car and then we drove off.

Lisa's Car⤵⤵

"Baby you hungry" she asked me

"Baby you hungry" she asked me."Yeah can we get some tacos am starving" I smiled

"Okay anything else" she asked."Nope am fine and thank you Grandma love you" I smiled."Love you to baby" she smiled turning on the radio.

Tacos⤵⤵😳😳

Adien's POV

Adien's POV

Am I a bad person or father???

Well I don't care as long as I get my money at the end of the day.

Since Diamond won't be here anymore I began selling some of her stuff and made a couple of bucks out of it.

Then out of the coner of my eye I saw Lisa's car pulled up in the grass.

I hate that old woman she's always sticking her d*mn nose where it does not belongs and to say I want to kick her Southern a*s until I see the colour red.

"Adien Adien if your inside help me with Diamond" she shouted.

I rolled my eyes and stormed outside then flung open the car door and dragged Diamond up.

"Ahh ouch DAD" she shouted like I care though.

"Adien shes hurt" Lisa shouted at me." Sorry Diamond and go home Lisa I can take care of my own d*mn child" I hollered.

She nodded and gave Diamond some pill and cream in her hand." I'll be back baby and she has important medicines to take and darling get some rest tomorrow is your big day love you" she said before driving away "Bas*ard"

"Ouch it hurts please be gentle" she trembled.

Ugh I opened the door and flung her on the ground laughing.

She screamed in pain which made me kick her in the ribs.

"Ahhh" she cried with tears dripping from her face.

"I got in a fight great lie your so lucky you didn't tell the truth or else it would have been the coffin for you" I smirked.

Then I starred at her hopelessly crying and holding on to her ribs in pain. One word to describe her is weak she's weak just like her mother.

I never wanted kids she was a d*mn mistake and Sliver made us kept her and I hated it I hated her.

"Shut up you fly and you better get ready for tomorrow so invite whoever you want tonight cause I "Arranged" something" I spatted.

The call with Adonis went well and I will get 1 million dollars in my hand on Diamonds birthday tomorrow and man I am happy and I hope Diamond accepts it well...