Chapter 55

Diamond's POV

I sat down next to Adonis and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Why were you crying my love" he whispered in my ear.

"I wasn't crying babe" I mumbled.

"Don't like when you lie to me princess" he whispered back.

"I thought of my mom sorry for the lie" I mumbled.

"Princess its okay we'll talk about it when we get home" he said kissing my cheek.

So we ate, talked, laughed with each other until it got late and it was time for toasting with our drinks.

"Toast for the best smores everrrr" Abby smiled.

We all laughed and rose our glass and her dad kissed her.

"Thanks for going first my noble Abby" Mr Piquero smiled.

"Np Granddad" she grinned.

"Me next" Lexi smiled.

"The floor is yours" Mr Piquero said.

"I want to say we did it as one yeah we all had our good, bad, amazing, yet terrible times but we made it toast to never ending times" she smiled.

"Toast" I smiled clinging my glass to everyone.

After a couple more persons toasted Adonis cleared his throat my man.

Evey single person had a huge smile on there faces and was looking at me and Adonis okay weird.

"Okay Adonis the floor is yours am so proud of you son am also proud of you too Adona don't forget that" Mr Piquero smiled.

"Come on toast to that" Adona said.

"Toast A" I smiled.

"Quiet peeps Adonis" Cleo smiled.

"Wow life has been great but a pain in my a*s but being together helps alot its supposed to be a family toast but this one is for the most important person in my life" Adonis smirked.

Adonis went directly in front of me smiling then he went down on one knee and also Adona fainted from excitement.

"Is she okay" Gi gi asked poking her nose.

"She's fine continue bro your doing a great job" Octavius said.

My heart is about to burst with love and happiness dear Lord.

Then he pulled out an engagement ring in a box and it was beautiful dear lord.

"Diamond Querdo my rock, my world, my idol, my princess, my love, my baby girl, my queen and many more to come would you be my partner for life would you wear this ring would you marry me" He smiled.

I heard aww's and camera flashing and loads of crying he is proposing to me.

"You go Aunt D" Kristen yelled.

"YES I will wear this ring yes I will be your partner for life and a thousand times yes Adonis Piquero I will marry you" I cried with a smile.

He placed the ring on my finger and lifted me up kissing me.

Ring⤵⤵