Chapter 14

Diamond's POV

"You cut all of his strings enjoy your day" Octavius smiled holding Adona's hand running away.

"This time I fear for you" Gorgiana said."Uhh save your bullsh*t for later" I snared and he left laughing.

Then Mr sexy yanked me out of the car gently."Let me go" I screamed."Shut up am feed up of your sassy remarks" he shouted lifting me up bridal style.

Then a pain strike me in my d*mn ribs."Ahh I need to take my pills please" I begged.

He entered his house correction his mansion and d*mnnnnn it was hugest I've ever seen.

"I can walk you know" I said."Shut up" He growled entering a master bathroom and placing me on the counter.

Master Bathroom ⤵⤵

"Give me the d*mn pills and your phone now" he said

"Give me the d*mn pills and your phone now" he said."No thank you" I said in pain.

"Your so stubborn now give me them" he whispered with a little bit of vemon but enough to scare me.

But I won't let him see that am a little scared so I rolled my eyes which made him smack my side terribly hard making me jump.

"Ouch what was that for" I complained."The disrespect and there is a lot where that came from" he said.

I handed him the pills and the cream and also my phone.

He shoved my phone in his pocket then looked at my pills.

"Martha bring me a glass of water" he shouted.

Wait who the h*ll is Martha and why is she here???

Martha came in and fewww she is just an scolary maid or chef anyways.

"Here you go sir anything else" she smiled."No now shut the door on your way out "Martha" I said folding my arms.

She then nodded leaving and shutting the door on her way out.

"Is that jealousy I sense" he smirked."Ah my ribs my pills" I faked just for him to drop it.

He smirked looking at me."Open up" he said. I opened my mouth and he placed the pill in my mouth and then placed the cup to my mouth and so I drank.

"Take off your shirt" he said oh no this can't be happening.

"What why" I said cause knowing I don't have on any bra underneath.

"I am going to rub the cream on your bruise now shirt off" he said.

Then suddenly I became shy under his sexy gaze d*mn.

"I I don't have any underneath" I muttered.

He chuckled and I looked down playing with my hands.

"Look at me" he said I looked up on him biting my lips."Princess your mines and I'll be seeing you naked any day and you shy please now hands up" he smirked.

"I can do it myself am not a baby" I said."I don't care princess now do as I say" he growled.

I hesitated looking at him."Can I go grab a bra or something" I mumbled he groaned in frustration.

"You are so d*mn stubborn" he groaned."I'll take off my shirt in one condition you close your eyes" I said folding my arms.

He rolled his eyes and I slapped him."Its for the disrespect and there is a lot where that came from" I smiled mocking him.

"Did you just hit me" he said rather amusing I nodded and that gave me a little confidence so I smirked taking off my shirt

Yep am back........

Golds POV

Oh my god that man has Diamond why?

I just pulled up at dads to fined out what the h*ll is going on.

"Dad open up its Gold" I shouted pounding on his door.

I heard moaning and groaning inside so I barged in and he was having sex with about four or five women.

"Eww bad timing but Dad what the h*ll is going on why is Diamond living with a stranger" I said.

"Ugh why are you here but since you want answers I made a deal with a guy now he owns Diamond and plus it makes me not hit her anymore" he laughed.

What "Hit Her"."What you hit Diamond" I said."Yep I placed her in that d*mn hospital I Hate Her I've been beating her from since and I don't care now get out before I pound your face in" he shouted.

He's the one thats hurting Diamond all the time our own father puts his own daughter in the hospital.

"I don't know how you call yourself a man" I said then he got up and began beating the shit*t out of me.

"I told you to go" He shouted pulling my hair and stomping on my fingers........