Chapter 4

Warning Abusive Content ⚠⚠ If you have been through This please talk don't stay quiet say something!!!!

Diamond POV

Am so afraid right now and my father was so pissed he had to go to the restroom.

"Ms Querdo I'll see you next week Monday early and bright ready to learn" the principal said.

"I'll try to come early but see you though" I said getting up.

"And remember the biggest day is coming soon" he said.

"What my birthday I know"I smiled.

"No your finishing exam" he said frustrated.

"Oh yeah that" I said.

"Ms Querdo did something hit you in the face" he asked me  someone always asked me these questions.

"It was an accident no worries Sir" I said walking out into the hall the same exact time Mr sexy the jerk and his buddy and the kid was leaving.

I rolled my eyes and he got angry and Stared me like am a piece of meat dumb a*s am sure I'll never see his rich a*s again.

Then my father came out and grabbed my collar.

"Your Dead" he whispered in my ear pulling me out of the school.

"Please don't hurt me" I mumbled."Shut the h*ll up before I shut you up" he whispered.

We speed walked to our shack not home shack and as soon as I entered he gave me one hard slap sending me to the ground due to not eating and the force.

I scream and he began kicking me up in the rips over and over.

"Your a failure just like mother" he shouted punching me in the gut.

Then he grabbed my hair then slammed my face on the island bursting my lip then he slammed my head in the stove.

I cried out loud begging for him to stop hitting me but he didn't until I wasn't moving.

Then that bas*ard left me there bleeding in pain for hours and d*mn it was hurtful.

I felt like a huge stone rolled on me over and over until I stick to the ground.

"Ahhhhhh"I cried then I heard a noise sh*t he can't be back no.

"Hello inside"

Oh thank God its the mail man Josh.

"HELPP..."I stuttered quietly.

"Mr Querdo I have mail" he said pounding on our door.

"Help Joshhhh"I mumbled.

"Is there anyone home" he shouted this Jacka*s.

He can't hear me shoot I have to move or else I'll die here so when I sat up the pain in my ribs triggered so I cried louder.

"Ahhhh"I shouted which finally  made him run in.

"Diamond Oh my what the h*ll happened hold on girl am calling 911 oh my god"he worried.

"Hurry up pppppll......then I started moving up and down and my eyes went to the back of my head and foam started coming out of my mouth then it went dark......

One Ambulance Ride Later...

I was rushed to the ER for immediate surgery cause the man broke a few of my ribs.

And when he slammed my head on the stove it cause me to have a life threatening seizure.

Then I woke up in a room with a lot of tubes on me and it hurts even if I look on them.