Chapter 18

Adonis POV

After we ate I cleaned up Abby and took up a beer.

"Can I have a sip" Diamond asked me. I let out a deep chuckle then become serious.

"Beers are not for princess" I stated. She then bit down on her lip giving me puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes and gave a her the beer. She smiled gladly and took a big a*s sip.

"D*mn princess" I smirked taking it away before she finishes it.

"Hey hey am wight (right) here" Abby shouted.

"Hi cutie my name is Diamond and what's yours" Diamond asked her.

They are going to be great friends trust me great friends.

"Its Abigail wut (but) wamily (family) call me Abby" she snared.

Diamond screwed up her face stepping back."Well hi Abbi-----gail" she smiled.

I chuckled taking out my phone. An I go an unread message from Ma.

Unread Message

Ma: Son I've been trying to call you all week please reach out to us I know you don't agree with training Anderson but please come around.

Ma: Oh and Lexi and Digeo we'll be coming tomorrow love you😘

Adonis: Offline.......but seen

You must be wondering who are Lexi and Digeo well they are my cousins from Pa's side and I haven't seen them in 11 years d*mn.

"So is my sister coming now" Diamond asked this girl is driving me crazy with this one question.

"Nope my diver is stuck in bad traffic so your staying here with my sister I have to go somewhere" I said.

"Where are you going and why can't I come with you huh" she questioned.

"Where am going is dangerous for a princess and if you leave your sister can show up and wait your with me" I smiled knowing I had a nice soild point.

She nodded looking down at her feet."What if some bad guy comes and its just me and Adona" she replies tugging on her shirt.

I chuckled slipping my beer. "Great thinking princess"

I snapped my fingers then in the blue 10 of my men ran in with their guns loaded and ready NICE I see improvement.

"Oh my God" she yelled holding tightly to me.

I let out a small laugh at her reaction."Chill princess" I smirked.

Then my door opened and Kris my leader of the guards came forward.

"Who is this man is he one of your crazy friends" she asked.

"This is Kris Cane my leader for the guards" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

Kris Kane Age: 31