Chapter 57

Diamond's POV (2 weeks later)

I just finished puking my organs out ughhh.

So far this pregnancy has been like sh*t but am keeping it together for myself and Adonis.

"Babe you okay" Adonis asked standing in the door way.

"I feel terrible babe" I mumbled getting up from the floor.

He stared at me with his tired eyes d*mn am keeping him up.

I made my way to the sink washed my face and began brushing my teeth.

While I brushed my teeth Adonis went on his knee and held up my shirt and kissed my tiny tiny bump.

I giggled cause his stumble is tickling my belly.

He looked up and smiled then went back kissing my tiny bump.

"Hello little one its daddy your giving mommy a bit of a hard time but your my blessing I love you and can't wait to meet you and I can tell your gonna be a trouble maker like daddy and a stubborn little one like your mommy" he whispered against my bump.

Aww they are already bonding my lovies.

He kissed my stomach for the last time ans stood up and gave my butt a smack which made me jump.

"Where is my love now" he asked.

I continued brushing my teeth while he leaves love marks all over my neck.

I washed my mouth and he lifted me up on the counter and shoved his tongue in my mouth.

I moaned as our mouths sync like a endless river.

With his hand wrapped around my waist and his body in between my legs it felt desirable.

I ruffled my hand through his hair and every time I pulled through from the root he groaned deeply which turned me on even more.

He later parted by bringing my swollen lips through his teeth.

"D*mn babe" he groaned.

"Woofff am very hot" I smirked biting my lips.

"Lets get you downstairs before we end up in the bed" he smiled.

I nodded in agreement and we went downstairs to the east wing the west wing is currently being remodeled.

"Babe am starving" I mumbled rubbing my belly.

"What do you want for breakfast" he asked.

"I've been craving chocolate and bacon together along with some hot coco with marshmallows babe" I said.

He leaned down and kissed both me and my stomach.

"Anything to make both of you guys happy" he smiled.

"Thank you papi" I said.

He growled while taking out the ingredients hehe.

Then Jordan and Jenna came in the living room where I went to after telling Adonis my weird cravings.

God these two are always looking out in case anything happens to little Piquero.

"D how are you feeling" Jordan asked hugging me then rubbing my stomach.

"Hungry and I bit tried from basically sitting in the bathroom waiting for a load of vomit to come" I yarned.

"Where is your finance" Jenna asked.

"The kitchen he said I must sit down" I grumbled.

"He's right you can't be on your foot 24-7" Jordan said.