Chapter 28

Adonis POV

Wow can a man be this tired.

For the past two weeks I've been dealing with my business and the new recruits and it its bloody frustrating.

And plus still has to keep track of Diamonds every move is very tiring.

She can't stay still for long literally she can't.

My alarm went off and I frea*ing hate it I don't even know why I always bye them.

I flung it on the floor cursing loudly.

Ughhhhh

I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a nice cold shower to wake myself up then brushed my teeth then changed into an comfy outfit.

Adonis Outfit ⤵⤵

I don't know but I feel lost with out hearing my princess either nagging, complaining, arguing, talking, and even laughing it just warms my heart and I always want her to be happy but I can't fulfill that until she opens up to me

But I still want her next to me and to here her voice well dreams come through.

I heard a bag of laughing downstairs they are back.

I checked my phone and today me and the guys are supposed to hang out here.

I went in the elevator and went downstairs and Adona, Diamond, Lexi, and Jenna were playing some board game and eating oreo's.

"Oh there's the "Diamond" hogger how was your nap" Lexi smiled.

Big a*s mouth I swear this girl can chat.

"It was alright Lexi is Kris here" I asked Jenna.

"Yeah he's in the living room drinking" Jenna smiled.

"How's the baby" I asked.

"Ugh Kristen she is in the stage when her sh*t is like flowing water and its disgusting" She said.

"Nasty but okay" I mumbled.

Then I heard the front door open and Octavius, Gorgiana and Diego came in laughing and making a tone of noise.

"Primo mucho tiempo no veo"(Cousin long time don't see) Diego chant hugging me.

"Si mucho tiempo"(Yeah long time) I said.

"Asi que veo que tienes una chica hermosa alli ques ella porque no es una conexion al azar"(So I see you have a beautiful girl over there who is she, cause she ain't no random hook up) Diego asked.