Chapter 66

Diamonds POV

I jumped up in joy and Adonis yelled I knew it then lifted me up and kissed me.

"I guess your right bae we are having a little boy" I cried dipping my head in his neck.

The blue team began making noises and also the pink team.

"We're having a son" Adonis smiled kissing my neck.

"Woohoo am gonna have a fre*king grandson boys rule" Mr Piquero yelled.

"Told ya'll pink lovers it was a boy" Cleo stated.

After rejoicing which took forever we celebrated all night what happened next I don't know because I went to take a shower then a long nap.

I can't believe AM HAVING A SON am soooo happy and I can't wait to see both my boys dressed up in cute outfits aww d*mn.

After my nap I washed my face and boy were my legs killing the sh*t out of me.

I changed in my fluffy pj pants and one of Adonis shirts cause I barely fit into any of mines then grabbed my phone and pregnancy pillow and slowly made my way to the elevator.

I sat down on the soft side of the elevator and began checking my messages then a name caught my eye.

"AVA FORD".....................

Why was she trying to call ME after she helped Isabella Phoenix bullied me in highschool.

What the h*ll????

D don't call her, Don't call her.

But I pressed the call and she answered.

"Hi Diamond" she said.

I stepped out the elevator and went to the kitchen figuring out what to say to a girl who helped my father make my teen days terrible.

"Hello Ava" I said with venom.

"I called to say congrats on your baby boy" she said.

I peeped in the living room and Cleo, Gorgiana, Octavius, Diego, Kris, Greg, Mr Piquero, Elnijah, August and Adonis were watching football & driving boys.

"Why do you care" I said.

Then I heard a echo of her door begin slammed.

"Diamond please come and get me  he's gonna beat me" she cried out through the phone.

WHAT...????

"Who" I said.

"My boyfriend please help me I live on the fifth street in Heavens lane please the navy blue house" she cried then the line went dark.

What the h*ll happened gof I got to get her even though she did me terrible am the good guy here.

But how am I gonna get her??

I walked in the living room looking at the guys.

"There's my beautiful fiance" Adonis smiled sipping his vodka.

I smiled and blushed at his comment but I can't ask him he'll flip hmmmm ahh.

"Umm Greg can I speak to you" I said innocently.

They all stared at my confusedly but I ignored the stares.

"Babe you okay" Adonis asked.

"Yea Greg now" I mumbled.

Greg got up and we went to the entrance.

"Whats up crybaby" he said swaying down his beer.

"I need you to drive me to the fifth street on Heavens lane right now" I said.

"What why" he said.

"Please" I said.

"Wait let me tell the dudes" he said

"No just lets go" I said.

We secretly drove to fifth street and we parked in front of Ava's house navy blue house.

"Why are we here and who's house is this and why couldn't we tell the others especially Adonis" Greg asked.

"A girl in school and if we'd tell Adonis did you think I'll be here right now" I said with sarcasm.

"Fair point but who is this girl" Greg continued to questioned.

Before I could answer him suddenly men in black suits and guns surrounded our car.

"GREG" I worried.

"Get out of the car slowly and Gregory take that gun out of your d*mn pocket" A man yelled.

"Diamond don't worry lets go" Greg said.

Greg swiped out his phone and typed in something quickly then flung it in the glove compartment of the car along with mines.

God am so scared right now.

We stepped out and the men took the gun away from Greg while two men point there guns at my head and at my bump.

"Do anything stupid we kill both of them" the man shouted.

"Alex where the h*ll is boss" A guy said.

Then we were taken inside of Ava's house and tied up along with Greg and Ava.

"Adonis got you pregnant I got to say congrats" Alex said.

Wait so if he's here then Oh sh*t.........

"Well Diamond how are you" I stared into the eyes of "Zander".

I look around to Greg and he gave me an okay look.

God I have to be brave for my baby boy I hope Adonis finds out soon.

After this I would never leave without Adonis be brave Diamond be brave for Little Piquero............

Guys am back am so sry my internet was acting so bad until it actually kicked me out of wattpad from since September but now am back if I don't answer for awhile it kicked me out again am trying to have faith y'all are my family each one of u love y'all to the fullest💞💞 ( Back to the story lol)......

Zander is BACK!!! & he has Diamond & Greg hostage what will he do and will Adonis find out soon.