Chapter 60

Diamond's POV (2 weeks later)

"Babe go and get pregnant finance some pizza" I groaned in pain.

God this child is a pain but I love my little Piquero.

Yeah my bump got bigger and I felt the baby moved for the first time it was so exciting so everytime Adonis speaks or make love to me the baby moves alot yayyy.

But now am laying in pregnancy pillow in pain my pelvic area hurts like sh*t I can't walk cause my feet are swollen and I have a bucket next to me in case I want to puke.

Pregnancy Pillow ⤵⤵

Adonis walked in and sat down next to me on the bed and began rubbing my foot gently

"My poor baby the pizza is coming all toppings besides olives where does it hurt" he said in a soft soothing cute voice.

"My pelvic area and my feet" I mumbled.

He kissed me and our baby gently then my feet.

"Babe its like a fre*king dessert in here and take off that shirt your perfume is killing me am sorry tho" I groaned in the pillow.

Adonis chuckled and took of his shirt and turned up the air conditioner.

"You happy now spread your legs I have to speak to my baby" he said which turned me the h*ll on.

He smirked and spread my legs and layed between them and kissed my bump.

"One more thing Candice is coming here for your check up tomorrow and when she find out the gender she'll give the girls to do there thing" he said rubbing my thighs.

"Go ahead and talk to our baby its moving alot" I smiled playing in his hair.

"Wait babe say what gender you think it is" he said.

Okay boo.

"Hmm I think its a girl but if I get a boy I'll still be happy" I said.

"Well as the daddy, your fiance and am the one who made you pregnant I know for a fact that it is a boy" he smirked.

"Please babe you don't know" I laughed.

"We'll see princess and if am right you owe me a entire week of your sweet kisses nonstop and your coming to work with me" he said.

"Fine and what is it in for me baby boy" I asked.

"Anything you want queen and I have something for you downstairs" he said.

"Cool now talk to your child its really moving babe and am in pain so do your thing" I asked.

"Hey what's up little Piquero your mommy is being a brat and wants me too talk to you but I love her and you now am sure your hungry lets get you and mama fed love you to the moon and back daddy" he said against my bump.