Chapter 44

Diamond's POV

I got up and walked away back in the elevator in pain.

Sh*t I feel terrible.

I walked in our room and stripped down to my underwear.

I stared in the mirror and I saw failure again I always get hurt my dad's right.

Then the door opened and Adonis came in.

He held me in his arms and I cried and cried until no more tears were left.

"Princess I am so sorry" he mumbled.

I am real angry at him for leaving me out there but I just can't show it though.

"I hate you" I cried.

He breathed in and out then held my chin so I can stare deep into his eyes.

"Well I love you princess I said it I fre*king love you I love your eyes, the way you shape, your attitude everything little thing about you makes me go nuts and it breaked my heart when I saw you on the ground with blood dripping from your leg and arm it killed me emotionally princess am nothing without you I shouldn't have left you out there am stupid and I will find the jacka*s that shot you and I will kill him" he said.

I started crying even more he loves me aww he loves me out of all this sh*tty madness he loves me for who I am.

And god d*mn I love hin too even though he is a a*sshole and sometimes arrogant I love him.

"You mean it all I've been nothing but trouble and sometimes a pain in the a*s" I sobbed.

He smiled and wiped my tears with his hand.

"We all have our times I acted like an a*s when I left you out there and I mean everything princess your my fre*king idol trust me when am sleeping all I dream about is you" he said

I smiled and crashed my lips on his and we continued kissing in snyc tongue wrapped around each other and it was filled with love.

His hand roamed my body and unclipped my bra.

I smiled as he smacked my butt lightly.

"Adonis I love you too and thanks for making the deal with my father I wasn't sure at first but now am very positive but promise me you won't leave me like that again" I said.

"I promise on my life I will never leave you again my love" he said.

He flipped me around and placed me on the bed and began kissing my neck as he was about to go down he stopped.

"Adonis continue" I whined.

"Princess your leg and arm are injured and the positions I might put you in can bring you more pain besides your not ready" he said touching my boobs.

I smirked and pull him down to me and began kissing him forcefully.

Then I bit his lip and got up..

"You will pay for that missy and you are ready so when your leg heal get ready baby girl cause I can't hold it in anymore I need you" he said.

Am scared a little but am ready.

I smiled and pulled on one of his hoodie and his sweat pants.

"Okay when my leg and my arm heal we will have sex and I demand it" I said

"Anything for you baby girl" he smirked.

"How long tho" I asked.

"Maybe about a year or two" he laughed.