Chapter 71

Diamond's POV ( 2 days later)

Today is a special day not only we found an awesome name for our baby boy its also our baby shower and I just finished doing my make up and hair.

Then about 2 minutes later Adonis came in the bathroom and snaked his arms around me and my bump and I smiled.

"So pretty" he smiled turning me around facing him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"All mines" I smiled as he went down on his knees and kissed my bump as well.

"Babe my belly is so big right now nothing barely fits me" I continued.

"Babe we'll get you some more maternity clothes and I already hired a lady to prepare you for birth and other stuff and a woman to talk to us about you sharing my breast with our son"  he say.

"My boobs where never yours" I laughed.

"Whatever babe" he smiled.

I have about 4-5 more week before my baba is out of me and am really going to miss my bump which is now my snack table lol.

But anyways time to have some fun shall we!!

Everyone showed up just in time even a new guy and I was quite curious to know who my Aunt brought with her so I immediately introduce myself.

"Hello am Diamond Charlotte's niece and you are" I asked.

"Hi I've been dying to meet you but your Aunt is very demanding, but enough about her am Seven Myers your Aunts newly current boyfriend" he say.

"Wow improvement glad my aunt found you or the other way around, but  a little wise fun warning you better treat her right or else".....

"Or else nothing lets go hunny" Aunty smiled taking me to the kitchen.

"Aunty! but am not finish talking to your man" I laughed.

The rest of the day we just opened all sorts of baby boy gifts and enjoy each other's company before the boys left for the movie theater.

"Did you girls bring your pj's" I asked.

They answered yes and the rest of the night went perfectly and I really enjoyed myself, well Adonis over did it with the drinking but sure as hell made use of the results in the bathroom and on me ughh!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its the other day and its in the morning and I've been suddenly feeling pain in my lower stomach but nothing to worry Adonis about we still have time and its normal to have a bit pain but today the lady arrives to help me understand mother hood and am so ready.

But first we are heading to the beach first to get really in the mood of long lectures.

Both engulfed in our bedroom we then made an effort to changed into our bathing suits and to the beach we went and dived straight into the water with out a cause not to.

"Woof baba's is moving like crazy, d*mn we do have a little boxer" I smiled.

Adonis smacked my butt along the soothing water twirling me around like a ballerina pulling onto my waist as our bodies collided together as one and our lips attached to each other like magnets. 

"My boy I can't wait to watch both of you sleep on my rising chest" he smirked.

"I can't wait either" I smiled.

I then happened to wrapped my legs around his torso and dipped my head in his neck and stayed in that comfortable position for a long while with my bump touching his abs and the both of us enjoying the sound of the waves and the feeling of his soft touch and our son kicking out my side like drums beating.