Chapter 24

Diamonds POV

I woke up full of energy and from the sound of the sink running.

I was tucked under the sheet in one of his black button up shirts and just underwear at this point I didn't care what I really cared about is food.

"Adonis am starving" I grumbled loudly.

He came out of the bathroom shirtless.

I literally started choking he had an amazing six pack holy abs. It was a sight I could never forget or want to take my eyes off d*mn.

"Like the view" he smirked.

"Yeah its sexy" I blurted out me and my big mouth.

"Its all yours now come here" he said firmly.

I stretched then stood in front of him looking up.

He growled and smack my butt harshly. It really hurted alot.

"Ouch Adonis" I yelped in pain.

"All mines" he growled in my ear.

"Can I have my pills before the pain in my ribs start" I asked.

He nodded and went in his draw.

While he was taking them out I was gawking at his sexy back muscles and how they are moving in a fantastic way d*mn.

Mamamia whoof I need to chill.

He turned around and caught me again smirking.

"Here go in the bathroom" he instructed.

After taking my pills I took a nice long shower rubbed on the cream placed a fresh bandage on my ribs and changed into one of his outfits and of course I kicked him out am not ready for him to see my gem.

Diamond's Outfit⤵⤵

Then we went downstairs to eat breakfast

"Good morning Sir and mam" Martha smiled.

I still don't like her even though she is a cherry person I still have my doubts

"Morning Martha can we have the kitchen" Adonis smiled.

She nodded and left peacefully.

"Eat now" he shouted at me.

Rude I ate terrified untill I was full and he stood their watching me like some parol officer.

"Okay your bathed filled with food now brush your teeth and meet me in the living room"

I hesitated a little watching him weirdly.

"Now princess" he growled.

I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then headed to the living room which was quite beautiful.