Chapter 40

Adona's POV (1 month later)

I was awaken by soft lips against my neck and each one was satisfying and wet.

"Octavius am sore" I groaned.

He chuckled but continued anyways he doesn't listen.

"Babe wait stop" I said.

He stopped and dragged me on him.

"Give me a soild reason you told me to stop" he growled.

"I think its time to tell Adonis everyone else has suffered to keep this secret just for our pleasure" I said.

He frowned thinking.

"Your right and wrong" he said.

"What did I say wrong" I asked.

"Its for the love we have for each other now get dressed before you can't walk" he smirked.

After having sex and showering in the bathroom we got dressed and headed to Adonis house.

Adona's Outfit ⤵⤵

Octavius Outfit ⤵⤵

Octavius Outfit ⤵⤵

Sh*t I feel so nervous what if he says no man up Adona your a grown a*s woman

"It doesn't matter what happens we belong together" he said pulling up.

We walked in the kitchen hand in hand and Diamond and him was making something he can cook.

"Girl" D shouted.

"Girl" I smiled hugging her.

After chit chatting and saying whatever we have to say things got quiet for awhile.

I looked on Octavius and his face expression was like the floor is yours ughh big baby.

But taking about baby Aunty Joy had another baby girl Anika Grant another cutie and guess what Abby's curse was passed on to her that baby hates me anyways.

"Adonis please don't get mad but...am...seeing....somebody" I whispered.

He laughed and laughed what is funny god he scares me sometimes.

"Cut the bullsh*t sis I know you and Octavius are together am not dumb and am fine and happy for you both he's my bro and I trust him and I technically know everything about him and its your life not mines but If you'd bring a random guy in front of me just know the cleaners would be working a double shift" he said.

He knows and he accepts the love I have for Octavius this can't be happening.

Diamond is really changing him imagine her gone h*ll no.

I ran and hugged him he hesitated then hugged back.

Octavius and Adonis did there little hand shake and talk about business.

While me and Diamond were rejoicing secretly.

Am so happy no more hiding I can kiss my man in public and in front of my brother hallelujah.

Adonis POV

Wow a month has passed and it has been a great month.

And I knew about Octavius and Adona from since and to be honest I loved seeing her happy.

Maybe an hour passed then they left and its me and Diamond alone in the kitchen.

Overall am stable right now Chico's funeral was last week and boy am gonna miss him.

Prints on the van still nothing this guy really knows what he's doing and it pisses me off.

Diamonds dad he's still in the torture chambers suffering and I love it.

Every day I have one of men stab a nail in his hand and pluck 50 strands of hair on his body.

I know crazy but I let all my anger out on him and I am amazed how he's not dead yet.

Feeling my arm shake dragged me out of my thoughts.

"Adonis" Diamond said shaking my arm still.

"What princess" I asked.

"I want to go somewhere am not that princess that get locked up in her castle all year" she groaned.

Go somewhere yes I totally forgotten.

"Lets go pack your bags we are going camping"

She spat out the water and looked at me.

"I am not a nature girl" she pouted.

I chuckled and pull her in my arms and kissed her neck.

"You are gonna come and have fun and we'll even invite the guys" I said.

"Noooooo" she whined.

"H*ll yes your going and don't start with your ribs sh*t" I growled.

"Adonis.... but I'll be keeping us busy all week" she smirked biting her lips.

D*mn it she's good but that won't cut it.

I push her to the wall and slam my lips on her's and grabbed her a*s roughly causing her to jump a little.

Then I broke it taking her lip in my mouth.

"You really want to busy huh" I smirked.

"Okay okay I'll go to the campsite" she yelled.

I grabbed her throat and started sucking on her jaw going up and hearing her whimpers and moans god I love them.

"Get up those stairs and start packing princess or this kissing scene will go south fast" I growled letting her go.

And d*mn her beautiful eyes are now filled with lust and dirty thoughts man I am the luckiest dude alive.

"Hey what you did for your sister makes me fantasize about you you even more see you upstairs bae" she winked.

She is gonna be the death of me I swear............