Chapter 50

Adonis POV

"Babe we have to start packing" Diamond said.

I looked at her and d*mn she was in a short pants a light green vest and brown boots.

Why would she wear that she knows how I get when she's in those clothes am very over protective of my girl.

"You think your leaving like that" I growled.

"Yeah but babe your phone is blowing up" she said.

"Change" I said getting up.

"Adonis don't start" she complied.

I look up my phone and I received a unknown message and video.

I clicked on it and it was Zander wtf.

I tense up and I pressed play.

Video...

"Adonis my friend how are you anyways let me cut the bullsh*t I just wanted to say you did a great job for ruining my life and for that I will kill you this time and no one will be there to Help you maybe I'll do it today, tomorrow, next week, next month, in the next year someday you will also regret that day in court and our fight when you think you killed me me anyways I'll look forward for your blood stained on my shirt"...

Then it ended with him putting a bullet through the phone.

What the h*ll pff kill me bs.

Am gonna kill him once and for all and end this sh*t show.

It was his fault his mother died he pulled the fre*king trigger he didn't know what he was doing and he claiming me for ruining his d*mn life nah this man needs to meet his creator.

"What fight and day in court Adonis please explain who was Zander to you" Diamond said folding her arms.

I totally forgot she didn't know.

I went into Phone and dialed Cleo's number.

Phone Call........

Cleo: Hey boss how's the vaca

Adonis: Fantastic am coming back tonight and I want you too have Zander's location ready for me

Cleo: On it sir and good news I found the three men who attacked the girls minus Greg but the forth one I still can't seem to find he's real good.

Adonis: Okay have the three men locations ready too and keep working on it

Cleo: Yes Sir

Phone call has ended.....

"We are supposed to tell each other everything Adonis" Diamond yelled.

"Not now Diamond" I mumbled.

"When"......

"I am tried of being lost or confused whats going on who is Zander" she shouted.

"My use to be friend okay" I yelled in frustration.

"Explain the court thing" she  continued.

"I had a gun when I was about 12 or 13 and he wanted to hold it but I was afraid he'll get hurt then he dragged it away then we started fighting the Mrs Rossi came in and Zander finger pressed the trigger putting a bullet in his mother's head killing her then it went to court I was proven innocent while Zander was guilty and was later sent to juvenile until he was 18" I said shaking off the bad memory.

"The fight" she mumbled.

"He came out of juvenile wanting revenge so he assembled his little gang then he attacked me and my gang then we had a fist fight then he took up a long piece of glass and was going to stab me so I stretched out for my gun and shot him twice and I swear he was dead but I guess not" I said.

"So let me get this straight Zander was your best friend and he blames you for going to juve then when they release him he gather his gang and goes to kill you then y'all had a big fight and you thought you killed him but it turns out you didn't so now he is surely alive and will attack any day that goes by" she said breathing heavily.

"If you put it like that yeah" I said.

D*mn she got that real quick.

"Was that hard babe" she sassed walking in the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and dialed Kris's number.

Phone Call......

Kris: Hey man state your issue

Adonis: Not an issue it is a command get the men ready Zander is up to something and I don't like it am coming tonight

Kris: That prick on it

Adonis: Good inform Octavius and the others I'll send the video of Zander he sent me to Gina

Kris: He sent a video coward but copy that

Called has ended.......

Then I dialed Adona's number.

Phone Call........

Adonis: Sis Diamond's coming over your place tonight thanks

Adona: Sure what's going on wait aren't you guys in Bora Bora

Adonis: We are coming home tonight and Zander is up to no good bye I have to go love you

Adona: Okay bye love you too fly safe

Call has ended......

I texted Gina and sented her the video of Zander then went in the bathroom where Diamond was doing her hair.

"What's wrong my love" I asked her even though I knew what was the problem.

I leaned on the door frame waiting for her answer.

"Nothing" she mumbled.

I stepped behind her and kissed her cheek.

"Am sorry I didn't tell you princess Zander is just Zander" I said.

"Its okay babe but we need to tell each other everything I've learned from my mistakes with not telling you about my dad and Mike and even about your brother" she said holding my hand.

I tensed when I heard all of them.

Oh by the way Adien passed away from losing tones of blood , starvation, about 50 nails dug into both of his arms, plucking of all his hair and each toe chopped off.

I loved it....

He is finally dead and I am satisfied with what I have done to him.

"Okay my love from today we tell each other everything including how am going to rip those clothes off of you" I mumbled directly in her ear.

She giggled and turned around and kissed me.

"I love you" she smiled.

"Love you too princess" I smirked.......