Chapter 72

Ayaliah's Pov

Ah...the great bright city of London full of colors and dreams, where peace meets you...but obviously distress tags behind of me like I'm bate to a dog.

London has and still is a marvelous place for me and it rushes back one of the greatest memories and mile stones of my life...when Elijah proposed to me sealing the loop.

 I remember leaping down the musty stoned road hands in hands and deeply in love, now he's gone all because of me....what have I really done to my life.

I have lost him, my only precious daughter, my handsome brave warrior Adonis, I'm nothing now without them and the son I choose over my family is still suffering, rotting uncomfortably in a  jail cell probably losing his last sense of humor taking to himself.

If only I would have kept my mouth shut and try saving my family instead I broke it apart, I would have never come close to this awful situation but I can't change sh*t now...can I?

The only reasonable choice I have right now to spare me from further heartbreak and trauma is to try and get my son out of that black hole and in a safe house with myself and be a family...or try to be again, but I'm broke.

But a random well known name ran across my mind and it would have been the last name I'd ever resorted to back then but what's not ruined for me so I dialed the contact number I was given after months of research.

(Phone Call)....

Ayaliah- Hello....

Unknow Speaker- I was expecting this call Mrs Piquero...Ohh I'm sorry you had a major divorce my bad but lemme get it right mhm Ayaliah right?

Ayaliah- H-how do you know this is my number..and about my divorce?

Unknow Speaker- Uhh...long story short your terrible at hiding your tracks, I know you've been digging and snooping for my number and location for months so I gave you a sign of hope today since I was free, and your divorce is hilariously all over the place..but to the reason you called what the hell do you want?

Ayaliah- I need a favor from you.

Unknow Speaker- Is this a fre*king joke? And in the other hand if your serious why would I help you?

Ayaliah- Please I have nothing lose, I have no one I'm depending on your help...I need up to 15 to 20k, I'll try to pay you back I promise.

Unknow- How the hell are you gonna pay me back when you have NOTHING!

Ayaliah- Please you are my only hope....please I'm begging I'll do anything to repay you.

Unknow- Shut up, I hate beggers but I'll make a great deal with you and you'll owe me interest, I can meet you in the Suburbs in Greenwich...London right?

Ayaliah- Yes

Unknow- Be there for 6pm sharp don't make me wait or its off and your good as dead!

Ayaliah- Thank you so much for helping me.....Zander.

Diamonds Pov

Today is a great day because we are celebrating one of my cuties birthday and of course we had to have a get together and throw a big party for her. Anika turns three today and I want to make  it even more special for her by purchasing some gifts.

But lately I've been getting some bad minor contractions and cramps in my lower stomach and also my back has been feeling majority of the pain as well so I had a little visit with Candice before the party.