Chapter 70

Adonis POV (1 amazing week later)

I woke up to my glowing pregnant naked (wink) to add sexy finance attached to my torso and everytime I try to get up she groans d*mn shes clingy today.

"Babe" I said kissing her eyes open.

"Noo babe shh and cuddle with me and your son" she yarns aww my love.

I reached out for my phone and I got a message from Cleo.

Messages....With Adonis and Cleo...

Cleo: Zander is pissed and its amazing....am still watching him struggle tho and 70% percent of his men are dead just 30% more to go so boss take a day off we got you"

Adonis: Ok..thanks see you whenever :)

Cleo: Np bro enjoy☺👍

Adonis: Oh i will

End of Messages...........

Zander wants to hold my girl well not on my terms.

Now the 2 years of guards are all gone No one messes with my family or my fiancee.

I leaned down and bit my princesses nose bothering her like a fly Ha!!

"Babee am up am up" she groans.

"You hungry my love" I asked rubbing her bump.

"Mmmhhh" she hummed.

"Well then do you mind letting me go for awhile" I asked her smiling.

She groaned loudly and rose up from the bed and I shot her a smirked and she took my hands and we headed to our bathroom.

"Clingy" I mumbled as we stepped in the shower together.

"I am" she smiles before pulling me in for a long kiss and I turned the shower on and continue sucking off each other faces.

And yes I did spent the entire week with my princess in Hawaii after being so distant with her and it was amazing.

After our love shower I dried my skin and hauled on a pair of black sweats pants and a black hoodie and she wore the same.

I kissed her and had a long talk with my little man then she had me lifted her up going down all those stairs cause the fre*king elevator are reprogramming.

I made it to the kitchen and Martha was cooking  with two of my other chiefs.

"Adonis, Diamond have a seat breakfast is ready" Martha smiled.

"Morning Martha and thank you" I smiled.

"Hi Martha ohh thanks for the breakfast" Diamond smiled.

I sat down and Diamond made herself comfortable on my lap which was pretty good god I love her.

After chatting and eating the guys came over and we went to my gun range.

Diamond didn't want to stay home so she is with us this girl.

"Bro get ready to be hollered at in the delivery room" Gorgiana scoffed.

"Really" I asked eyeing Diamond who is agruing with Greg.

"Yes its true..God Jordan shut me up am still bruised" he said.

"Thank heavens Adona don't want any kids" Octavius say then Diego barged in the room angrily but the expression on his face was sad

"Pirmo whats going on" I asked him.

"Me and Diva are done I can't do it anymore" he yells

"What happened" Diamond asked dragging out her phone.