Chapter 19

Diamond's POV

D*mn only possible word that is replaying in my head is d*mb let me take you back to the high tension in that hallway.

He literally pinned my hands to the wall and then turned me  around and PS I did feel his area a little but lets not drive down that hill.

But the way his soft lips glaze my ears making me shiver and how his huge delicate hands made there way up and down my side now that's a real man woof.

Am still shaking off all the dirty thoughts that are climbing to my brain.

Over all that sexy touture I could have barley tell him to stop it was like my mind froze for a minute then it melted.

And don't, I mean do NOT get me started about his breathtaking, marvelous, interesting, intriguing, delicious, mouthwatering, hell of a sexy SMELL dang. He smelt like vodka with a mixture the foral scent Jasmine and it was intoxicating and divine.

It drove me nuts like seriously this man is doing alot of things to me and I wonder if his mouth taste like vodka hmmmm.

Yeah I met his sassy cousin Abigail and to say I like that kid and she is absolutely cute.

I also met the leader of the guards Kris and he was ight but not my deepest concern what am really concerned about is when my d*mn sister is arriving.

Am sweating anxiously cause what if she doesn't come I want her to tell her am safe for the rest of my life.

And I hope she told August I missed them and Rat *sniffles*

But the reason I took so long in the bathroom so long was because I tried calling Gold on the phone Rat gave me but it kept on saying "Am sorry but you have no connectivty please try a different cell"  which made me angry but I hid from Adonis.

Adonis Bathroom ⤵⤵

Now back to the present

Am being dragged by Abigail in the all of the rooms and she's telling me what they are and guess what I have no clue of what she is saying.

"Okay Diamond am tried and wot (hot)" she complained.

"Wot" what" I said dead a*s confused."Wot (hot) am very wot (hot) " she protested

"She means hot" I turned around and it was Adona I think.

"Oh your Adona right" I smiled."Yep" she grinned.

"Okay Adona your wessing (messing) up my playdate" Abigail replies stomping her feet.

"Bla bla bla Diamond come with me" she said."Um sure" I said holding  Abigails hand.

We went all the back to the frist kitchen and there was a cake on the counter with 18th candles in it and present.

"Happy birthday" she smiled.

Wow imagine this you are a stranger to everyone here and your getting giifs heartwarming me and this chick can maybe be friends only if she wants to though.

"Aww thank you so much I really appreciate it but its too much by thr way" I smiled.

Cake⤵⤵

"Ohh I want CAKE" Abigail shouted

"Nonsense love you deserve it you are family now and "Its too much" this family doesn't understand the words too much and by the way this is half of it" she smirked proudly.

I hugged her and she hugged back wow am great at making friends its one of my gifts.

Okay lets eat cake and ig you want to I'll tell you about myself" she said.

Yessss the last emotion I want to have powered over me is confused and lost.

"Yes please now lets eat" before I could finish my face was filled with cake.

"Hehe got ya" Abigail laughed.

"Abby that was rude" Adona shouted then Abigail flung a big batch of cake crumble at her landing in her bra.

I brusted out in laughter with Abigail and that is how cake war started.

After demolishing Adonis kitchen with the cake we dicided to wash off.

"I better call a cleaner before Adonis meets his kitchen like a unicorn just threw up" she said.

I stepped out in the middle of the entrance covered with cake from head to toe and getting stares from the nosey guards.

"What its my Birthday show a little respect" I shouted.........