Chapter 31

Diva's POV

Am a liar, a sl*t, the biggest whore, and a terrible friend.

Diamond she's never ever going to forgive me and she has a right to have a best friend that's not me.

I made some very dumb decisions really dumb.

I was sitting in my living room waiting for him to come over so I tell him something.

Then my door bell rang.

"Come in" I cried.

He entered and came in the living room.

"Why aren't you wearing the lingerie I picked out for you do I need to teach you a lesson" he said grabbing my throat.

"No No Mr Querdo sorry I mean Adien" I mumbled.

Yes I have been sleeping with Adien Querdo yep Diamonds Dad from since I was sixteen he was the one who took my virginity and I allowed it and I am very ashamed.

"Take off your clothes now or I'll beat you up I don't like being disobeyed" he shouted.

Tears stream down my face as I stood infront of him naked how am I going to tell him am carrying his unborn baby.

"Beautiful little sl*t what should I do to you for not obeying me huh" he said.

"Nothing please Adien am am pregnant two weeks" I mumbled earning a hard slap from him.

"Ohh your pregnant were keeping it and when your belly starts showing Diamond is going to see what a great friend she has" he laughed.

I cried louder as he takes off his clothes and took up his big black belt.

Belt⤵⤵

"Your getting fifty for not obeying me don't worry I won't hurt our baby" he said

50 swaps later along with two dreadful hours.........

I cried as he wipes himself off and sip up his pants and threw my clothes at me.

"Get dressed am taking you to the hospital and wear make up to cover the bruise on your face" he said.

I nodded and went upstairs to my room and took a bath to clean myself up then placed on my underwear.

And I stopped to look in the mirror and my entire butt was red and it stung alot.

So I started to cry again then I wiped my tears and place my hand on my lower stomach and rubbed it.

"Hello baby mommy is gonna protect you even though am the worse and your making it hard for mommy with the morning sickness and my boobs are swollen" I mumbled smiling.

"DIVA YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO  BRING YOUR A*S DOWNSTAIRS OR AM COMING UP WITH THE BELT" Adien shouted.

I quickly pulled on something comfy grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.