Chapter 5

Adonis POV 2 Days Later.....

"Boss we have everything here about that girl" one of my man said.

Am here chilling in my work building having a little drink thinking about that sassy mouth girl I met at the school.

Adonis Work Building⤵⤵

"Great, Octavius" I called

"Hey stalker" he smirked.

"Don't make me chop of your mouth now read out the information for me" I said rocking back in my office chair.

Office ⤵⤵

"Hey whats going on in here" Gorgiana said

"What's up am just about to read out some info about some girl to this pysho path slash stalker"Octavius said.

I rolled my eyes taking out my brother from another mother my Gun.

"What Info" Gorgiana asked.

"About this Chick that mistake and called him sexy and now the feared leader is head over heels for her" Octavius smiled this chatter box.

"Donovan I will kill you now read the d*mn information sh*t" I shouted sipping my vodka.

Vodka⤵⤵

He laughed I swear he always get under my skin

"Diamond Querdo, 17, about to turn 18 in the next week, mother Dead, father Adien Querdo, has one sister named Gold one brother named August shall I read more stalker" he chuckled.

"Octavius I will hurt you and yes read more oh Gorgiana find her location now" I said.

"Okay" he nodded going for his computer.

"MORE INFORMATION JACKA*S" I shouted at Octavius.

"Okay geeze um she and her father are poor struggling with money she has one friend Diva Indra, now her records for school are not that good she has been in and out school and she vists the school nurse a least two or three times a week" he said.

I remembered the bruise on her face what the h*ll could have happened.

"Why so many visit" I said to myself so many questions.

"Gorgiana what do you have for me" I said sipping my drink again.

"Okay I just found her and shes in the hospital" he said.

I got furious what is she doing in a hospital she is just 17 wait why am I angry why should I care but the pass two days she was all I thought about and trust me I never over think on a girl especially one still in school but theres something that attracts me and she was one of the first girls to insult me right infront of my face without me having to cut of her nipples and sticking them on her forehead.

And this attitude I love a girl with attitude come on you can't have a girl who always listen to you bullsh*t.

And d*mnnnnnn that body Of course I had to look down and up it was perfect the kissable lips the nappy curls that butt......sexy drowning eyes I could get lost in forever I have to make her Mines Yes Mines...

"Adonis Adonis"

"WHAT" I shouted.

"Are you even listening" Octavius said.

"Nope now what" I said.

"Your Dad wants to have a chat with you outside" Gorgiana said.

"Dig deeper about this girl and why is she in a d*mn hospital" I shouted walking outside to met my Pa.

"Son over here" he said.

"Yeah whats up Pa" I said.

"I know it has been a while but son" he inhaled then exhaled.

'You need a permanent woman" he said.

"What screwing girls am very much fine with that Pa" I replied.

"Son a nice woman you love will ease your stress think I don't see you in the gym beating up the punching bag and cursing" he smiled.

"I don't have time for love pa am a killer and business man I love my work isn't that enough" I answered.

"Well either you find a d*mn woman or I will pass on everything you own to Anderson" he shouted and I chuckled.

"You wouldn't dare Pa" I smirked.

"Don't push your luck son and while you find the girl of your dreams think how happy your Ma will be pounder that oh dinner at 8 bring your dumb friends if you want to I don't care" he said doing our little man shake.

"Love you son" he said.

"Love you to Pa" I said I exhaled walking back to my office.

"Well hooking up days are over now tell me more about the Querdo's I think I have something up my sleeve".

"I hacked into her hospital files and looks like she got beat up due to her injuries" Gorgiana said.

I dragged the laptop from him and saw her injuries."D*mn she got whooped"I said reading more.

If I find out whos hitting her am gonna murder them but slowly.

Then an amazing idea came to my head.

"Okay guys I have an brilliant idea give me Adien Querdo's phone number" I smirked.

I dailed the number then he answered.

"Adien Querdo I have a great arrangement to make but it will cost you something personal and precious" I smirked listening.

"And the crazy Adonis is back" Gorgiana said.

"Where did it even go"..........